Like mother like daughter

Mikoto ran as she heard the loud screams coming right from the village,and she ran as fast as she could,which was very fast. 

Her sword was resting on her back as she jumped from house to house,seeing the people run quickly. She wondered if Naruto knew about this...And what was really happening?

Mikoto jumped down from the white house and saw a villager running towards her. 

"Lady Mikoto,you have to run! You have to run!" Mikoto watched the villager run away,but she didn't. She refused to run away,cause sincerely...That's not what a shinobi does. 

She may be known as the daughter of the Hokage,but she will  never accept the title in a call for help in her very own village. Never.

Mikoto ran when she saw Shikamaru,Boruto,Tadashi and Inojin in front of her. They were in front of her,probably all running towards the main field. 

"Boruto!" she shouted just as Boruto looked at her,his look harsh. "What's going on?" she asked once she stood next to him.

They started running,all of them just as Boruto started explaining. "We should've killed Kato when we had the chance."

Mikoto widened her eyes. "What do you mean?"

"WE have basically declared war,Mikoto." Inojin said. "This time it isn't just Kato,but it's Narumi Uzumaki too." She wanted to stop running,but she knew she couldn't.

"Narumi is here?" 

"She's probably here." Tadashi said,his eyes already in the form of a byakusharingan,like Izuka's. 

"I need to make sure..." Mikoto said,jumping up onto house and crouching,two of her fingers lined in front of her nose as she activated her eyes.

She opened her eyes in the form of the mangekyou sharingan,and saw allot of chakra...Allot. 

Soon enough Mikoto was running towards the chakra,sensing it... Until finally,before her friends,she came to where the action was,and little did she know that anger would once again hit her right in the chest. 

And Kato. 

Mikoto turned around quickly and blocked Kato's dagger with her sword,crouching as she did.

"I see you're even sharper now,Uchiha." Kato said to her,his eyes like a demon's eyes. "It makes you even more beautiful when you look so dangerous,and those eyes fit you!" 

"What the hell is the meaning of this?" Mikoto asked,a threat hidden behind her words. Kato smirked,like the evil person he is.. Mikoto didn't really know how to act,cause something inside of her wanted to kill him very badly. 

And she had allot of reasons why,but her biggest reason was because he hurt him. He hurt Shikamaru!

"Oh you see,Narumi wanted to declare war,just like you did! She plans on killing everyone of you disgusting beasts-"

"Kato!" A voice,powerful as ever,was heards from behind Mikoto. The voice was very familiar,yet so very strange. The voice seemed to affect Mikoto so much that it crippled on her skin like thorns. 

Mikoto turned around unwillingly,but was seen by the eyes that she herself had,the whiskers that she had,the lips that resembled hers... 

Mikoto felt her heart beating faster than ever,felt her blood boiling and could even feel how her legs were shaking. Saying a small prayer in her mind she hoped she wouldn't fall on her knees and just look at... 

"I can see you're shaking." She smirked,and if Kato was a demon with his smile... Then she was the devil. 

Her eyes had no spark,they looked empty. Her face was simply blank,no other emotion than wrath and sarcasm. 

"You're a chicken,just like your father of a prick." Mikoto just looked even though the words hit her,however..."You can't talk nor can you actually move-"

"No one speaks badly of my father."  Mikoto said,her hair covering her face. Mikoto's face was literally just dark and scary. 

"You do realize I'm your mother-"

"You're not my mother." Mikoto said quietly,looking up at her,finally daring to meet her eyes. She didn't care. 

Didn't care if this was someone who was suppose to be her mother. This woman didn't mean anything to her,cause this wasn't Narumi. This was someone else. 

"You're some sick psycho,you're just like the old Akatsuki."

"You never knew the Akatsuki,I fought them-"

"Does it even matter?" Mikoto questioned. "You're attacking this village,acting just like the Akatsuki! You're sick and sad! You make me sick!" Suddenly Narumi smirked,walking towards her. 

And again,Mikoto couldn't find the words to speak once Narumi's cold fingertips seemed to touch her chin. "You have your fathers attitude..." 

Oh God no,Mikoto thought with horror. 

"But you're weak.." Suddenly Narumi dragged out something that seemed to shine as the sun reflected,but Mikoto was too slow to react. Too slow to move away. 

The sword was just about to hit her,was just about to hit her chest,and for a minute Mikoto thought that this might be the end. That she won't live another day,or live up to her word that she would be the one to kill her mother. 

However...

Mikoto felt a strong hand push her away,and for a  minute,just a minute,Mikoto thought that Naruto was standing in front of her. 

But it was Boruto. 

He had blocked her attack with his kunai,and she was surprised enough to just sit there like a statue even though her brother was in danger. 

"Mikoto!" Boruto shouted,as a scream for help. But Mikoto couldn't move. 

"Brat!" Narumi spat as she punched Boruto away,yet she couldn't move. Boruto looked at Narumi and did a few shadow clones,but Mikoto only saw the fight before her as if it was television. 

For months and months Mikoto had thought about this moment where she would meet her biological mother and fight her. And this was it,so why couldn't she move? Why couldn't she fight?

"MIKOTO!" Boruto's scream cut into her head and made her look clearly at the scene. 

Both Kato and Narumi were fighting him,holding him close as they were about to attack him with a kunai. Both of them. 

Something inside Mikoto seemed to boil at that exact moment. Her instinct to protect Boruto was stronger than ever,and whatever she was going to die for,it would be to protect the person she loved the most. 

Without a second thought,Mikoto opened her eyes and transported towards Boruto's spot,punching away Kato as she kicked away Narumi's kunai. 

Narumi Uzumaki took a long look at her daughter. 

"I never expected my daughter to have her very own rinnegan."