Together

"We have a new member?" Mitsuki wondered. "Why do we have a new member? Three man team,right?" 

"In fact," the Hokage said as he looked at the three of them. "I myself was in a four man team. Works just as good."

Mikoto narrowed her eyes. "Why our team though?" 

"He has what it takes." Mikoto looked over at Mitsuki and Shikadai. She had always been used to Mitsuki and Shikadai when it came to missions with her team. 

"Who is this new member anyway?" Now that was the real question..  The Hokage looked at Kakashi and somehow half smirked. 

"Kawaki." Suddenly,something got over Mikoto. She felt as if ice was poured over her head,as though the name rang a bell. 

And suddenly,pictures came in front of her eyes,like a movie. The village was destroyed,completely destroyed and whispers were heard... What the hell was this?! 

Mikoto felt like she was going to fall down to her knees,and then somewhat  a byakugan appeared,except very different... 

Then Boruto's face. 

"Mikoto!" She seemed to snap out of it,seeing only Shikadai in front of her,glaring curiously at her. He must've noticed something,she could see it. She nodded at him to show she was okay,but really.. She just...

"Say hello to your new member." Mikoto made a face,turning sideways and seeing a black haired guy with a pair of grey eyes. She almost jumped if it weren't for his familiar face. 

She narrowed her eyes at him,despite that he smirked.. As if he knew something. 

"You must be Mikoto Uchiha." 

"How the hell does he know that." Mikoto ordered to know as she kept gazing at him. 

"Mikoto.." Shikadai said,getting closer to her. "Be nice,you idiot...Sorry,she's in a bad mood today." Shikadai said,laughing nervously as he pinched her arm. 

She had a weird feeling about this guy,and she didn't like him at all. Something was just odd. 

Mikoto turned around to Naruto and crossed her arms. "I don't like him." 

"WHAT?!" Shikadai and Kakashi burst out at the same time as Naruto nervously laughed. Shikadai was once again at her side,clapping her shoulder hard. 

"She's joking!" 

"Actually,I don't think she is,Shikadai." Mitsuki commented,which made him get another slap from Shikadai. 

"That's why I'm sending you all on a mission." Mikoto narrowed her eyes once again. She just knew that something was odd with this guy,and for some reason even had a tad of concern. She had to find out.. 

"Your mission is to find rogue shinobi,following the path of Akatsuki. Bring back reports,try not to interfere. If they do see you,then wipe them out."

"Akatsuki?" Shikadai echoed. "I thought the Akatsuki were wiped out." 

"They are." Kakashi commented. "But these rogue shinobi's are trying to follow the way of the Akatsuki,also calling themselves the Akatsuki. They might be copy cats,but believe it or not they're quite the dangerous people." They all nodded. 

"When do we go?" Mikoto asked,her eyes trying not to look at Kawaki. 

"At night." Naruto said. 

Later that day

Mikoto was walking with Mitsuki and Shikadai. As to Kawaki..They had no idea where he ran off but luckily their mission didn't start until two or three hours.