One in the same

"Make it stop!" Mikoto just heard Narumi's voice. "Stop it quickly!" 

The fire almost got to Boruto,and that's all she cared about. Boruto.. if he ever got hurt... Mikoto tried to stop it,tried to use her eyes in every possible way. She even said stop,screaming it. 

"I can't stop it!" 

"Yes,you can!" Narumi said,her voice completely different,her face completely different. The fire wasn't even near her for some reason,and she was standing exceptionally close to Mikoto. Mikoto didn't really know what had changed,but Narumi's eyes were back to an illuminating blue color. 

"I can't!" Mikoto said,shutting her eyes hard. 

"Let me help you!" Narumi said through the sound of flames. They could barely hear each other as people outside the wall were watching. 

"What?" Mikoto said,shocked. 

"Trust me,Mikoto." Narumi said,looking into Mikoto's eyes. And there she saw something that she hadn't seen before... A spark. There was a spark in Narumi's eyes,a change! And maybe...maybe this was her. 

Mikoto nodded,since she really didn't want Boruto to get hurt,and the fire was starting to come towards him. 

Narumi nodded back and held her hand. "I want you to close your eyes and think about transferring chakra to me."

"Why the hell would I trans-"

"Mikoto." Narumi said,looking into her eyes. "We haven't got much time and I can't explain,just do it! Imagine the chakra flow being sent from you to me,through our hands!"

And Mikoto did. At this rate,she didn't care. She just wanted Boruto to be safe.

She closed her eyes,and did exactly what Narumi told her to. Seconds went by and Mikoto tried her best. She tried to imagine the chakra flowing through her and being sent to Narumi. 

"Now let go of my hand." Narumi ordered,and Mikoto did.  Mikoto opened her eyes and saw Narumi raising her hands,the mangekyo sharingan on her left eye. 

The fire seemed to slowly come back to Narumi's hands and the scene was confusing... Minutes ago this woman tried to kill her. Literally... And now she was helping? It just didn't make sense. 

The fire was sucked up through her hand,and she was sweating.. It looked like she was fighting something.. 

"A little more.. Just a little more.." Narumi mumbled to herself,truly fighting something. Mikoto watched her with confusion. 

This must be her. The thing that's taking over her body clearly isn't there. Not just did Narumi's eyes change,but her voice and personality did,too. And that vibe...That cold and disgusting vibe that Mikoto felt before..

It wasn't there. 

Sasuke's POV;

Sasuke watched as Narumi,the love of his life,was saving their daughter. 

And in that moment,in that instant moment,he knew that she was back. He felt a hope in his heart!

"It's her." Hinata said,shocked as ever. They all were... None of them,not a single one,though that she might be in there. 

But for those who knew Narumi,they knew that she would do something like this. And the chakra that Narumi had before.. The dark cloak of darkness.. It was replaced with a pure chakra. The chakra that every shinobi has. 

Her chakra and Sasuke knew that Hinata could see it,too. 

They all watched as the fire were sucked into Narumi's palms,and it was quite fascinating. Mikoto on the other side...