Shikadai's darkness

Mikoto's POV;

2 months after searching for Shikadai

Mikoto held her sword tight to her leg and smiled like the devil himself. 

She was so close...So god damn close and she wasn't going to lose this opportunity. For two months now they had figured out that Shikadai got imprisoned by the new Akatsuki. And they had finally found out their hideout place. 

At last...

They were standing in front of a bunch of guards,after these two months...Finally so close to Shikadai. 

Mikoto could feel her heart raise. 

They all were cloaked in their own cloaks,and Mikoto looked up a little from her cloak to reveal her smile to the guards. 

"Who are you?" One of the guards asked her as Boruto walked to her side,leaving Kawaki and Mitsuki behind them. 

Mikoto revealed her rinnegan through her cloak,and the guards backed down. 

"It's her! Red alarm! Ring the damn bell!" They all started shouting at each other as they took out their weapons,trying to attack them with kunais and shurikens. Mikoto blocked them with her sword and within a split second she was in front of one of the guards and took him by the neck,taking him up as if he was air. 

She threw him away as she fought the other guards off just as Kawaki took one of them to the closest wall against the building. He was the last conscious one.

"I haven't done anything!" the weak guards protested. "Please,I'll do anything! I have a wife and I have-"

"I don't care." Kawaki said,tightening his grip around the man's neck. "Shikadai Naraa,where is he?" 

Suddenly the man got a cocky humor as he smiled,blood visible on his miserable teeth. "He might just be dead." he said laughing. 

Mikoto was like a flash when she pushed away Kawaki,taking out a kunai and putting it into the man's hand,making him scream. 

Everyone looked at her with horror. 

"You better fucking tell me where he is before I kill you and I promise I will slaughter your entire family." 

"You don't know them-" Mikoto took out another kunai and put it into the mans other hand,making him scream again as her sharingan shone red and bright. 

"Mikoto-"

"Tell me where he is!" Mikoto almost roared out the sentence,interrupting her brother as she said it. 

"Fine!" the man said,sweating from his forehead. "He's inside the building! He's kept as hostage on the second floor in the exit room,chains." Chains? Mikoto felt rage inside of her. 

Shikadai had been in chains this whole time? Her anger seemed to rise within seconds as she left the man there and started to run for the building. 

"Mikoto!" Mitsuki shouted. "We don't even-"

"He's in there!" Mikoto said,still running as the others followed close by. "He's waiting for us!" 

"Mikoto!" Kawaki's powerful voice reached out to her,his voice made her stop running,standing still and almost paralyzed. She felt as if his voice coursed through her bones,and stopped her legs. 

His voice had some kind of power over her at this very moment. 

"We can't go inside without a plan." Kawaki said to her. "If you do,you're just as stupid as these guards."