65.) The End

Max's Pov

I walk through the doors  and see y/n sitting in the corner with a tub of ice-cream her mascara running down her face and her face stained with red . I felt bad so I walked over there seeing her so upset broke my heart. She had been crying over nothing just stress over a naming our kid considering she checked to see if she was pregnant . She was upset I mean yeah shes 22 and I'm 24 no big deal but we didn't wanna be parents just yet we wanted to wait a few years but  this is too sudden I didn't mean to be horny and actually spat out into her . Damn I messed up and I screwed mine and her life over .... I am a dickhead

LATER THAT EVENING

Y/n 's pov

I needed to go outside but I couldn't speak . max followed me as I was stepping out the door the trees disappeared  I panicked an grabbed max. Watching as everything disappeared, Max just stood there staring at what happened as if he expected it . He said nothing  his eyes glowing white I look at him he looks at me and kisses me saying he loves me . I panic and start crying I'm so confused on what is happening . he pulls me close too him and we watch everything disappear to the road , trees , traffic , buildings.  animals . Then everything hit me its the end . Some thing I have been scared of since the start something that I thought would of never came this early. I never knew how much I didn't see it I was so hung head over heals in love with max and now all my life is disappearing? Max mutters something about filling his job and now he is moving  to another story I was confused at his words and hugged him goodbye as I watched him  disappear his eyes filling with hope , that he can make someone else happier . I didn't have any emotion it was like after Max disappeared I forgot everything , I forgot my feeling towards him and I saw him as a youtuber like I had done before . forgetting my life we had the one that is now disappearing . I start to close my eyes an let the ending take me but it didn't . I closed my eyes again ready to be taken down. I felt the ending taking me  but it was for the best because I woke up in my room  youtube playing on my bed . My mother holding a rag over my head all my family looking at me I rose up looking was it just a dream  My mom held my hand she said ''you were dreaming'' we thought playing that idiot mans channel would help you wake up or something'' I look at them and say ''Mom dad don't ever let me grow up to fast  because im not ready for the ending.'' they look at me and hug me . ''we wont and your dad and your brothers got you on lockdown anyways . I look at them and smile as they tend to my needs . I whisper scream  to myself ''IT WAS JUST A DREAM''  I was sad but glad that wasn't real although it was nice I didn't wanna know what happened next. As I looked at my computer watching max's video it ends his outro played . I sat there confused just like in my dream his video had a ending . ''I put down my phone and went outside to see my dogs and clear my head to all my confusion . I tell my self it was a dream as I walk my dogs down the sidewalk thinking about my life and who was in it grateful that I ha amazing people and animals in my life . But something will always make me feel like that was a real thing even though it wasn't . I felt as if it was but it doesn't matter now because I will always Love my friends or hate other things or with max's channel and my dream I will have that Love or Hate feeling .