26 .) Parents

Y/n's POV
I shake Max awake , he woke up and I said " my parents are coming to meet you ." His eyes went wide and he said " when are  they coming "  I looked in messages when I heard a car horn I looked at max and said " they're here" max jumped up to get dressed as I was walking out the door he put  his shirt on . He shook their hands and I brought them to  the living room where we all talked . Mom spoke up and said " y/n let's let max and your father talk " I nodded and followed mom outside on the patio she rambled about  how she loves and approves of him . I looked at her and said " does dad like him " she nodded and we went back in to see max and my dad hugging . I said "aww" and the both looked at me and laughed .

Max's POV
After y/n and her mom went outside her dad rambled about how I should take care of her I had enough and I said " I promise Mr.L/n that I will take care of your daughter " he sighed a sigh of relief  then we kept talking about our jobs and things we liked to do ,me and her dad had almost everything in common . After we talked , we hugged and then we heard y/n say "aw" we both let go and look at her  and we both started laughing  . I looked at him and said " this is why I love her " her dad said "same son and call me dad " I nodded and hugged his mom . Before the met left they both said " take care of her max . And we love you like our own " it made me feel good knowing her parents like me .  I looked at y/n who looked relieved that her parents liked me .  She sat at the kitchen  counter  and I came behind her massaging her shoulders. She spun around and said " I love you " I responded back and we just had a us day just me and her  together .

Mothers POV
I like him he was super sweet I say to D/n . He nods and I babble about his looks and personality. D/n eventually Shia me up by giving me food . I'm good with that I say as I giggle . He laughs and we eat and drive home

Dads POV
He's a sweet boy , I hope he will take care of our little girl , I look over to see that M/n is babbling about that boys looks and personality. I give her the burrito from Burger King . She loved it so after we are we got sweets from a store and ate that then we were heading home . He is a nice kid .