35.) Late Night Talks

Maxs POV
It was a lazy day for me and y/n . I had a movie starting and blankets . I picked y/n up and carried her into the living room because i was trying to be Seductive or romantic either one . I put her on the couch as she waited for me i put the popcorn and sweets on the table beside of us . I plopped down and threw the blanket on us. We watched a kids movie and then the movie Annabelle which scared the S**** out of me . It was semi funny but scared me . Y/n giggled and then i realized i love this girl.

Y/n's POV
We laud together watching movies . I nuzzled up close to him he put his arm around me and i felt as if nothing could hurt me . I felt safe . The reason i felt that way is because i know max becomes hostile when someone tries to hurt him so I'm hoping he would be like that with me . Hopefully . I wonder if max knows he is the best thing ever . I Finally speak and i say "You know what" it grabs his attention and he says "what" i respond by saying " You know you are the best thing to ever happen to me" he immediately smiles and grunts . He says in response " No-You're the best thing that has happened to me ." I giggle and we argue about who loves who more Until ......

Max's POV
We argue about Who loves who more , until He comes and interrupts . I get angry and i make that face that i get when I'm angry . The Person then spoke and said "Man chill and hello M'lady." I gave him a sharp look like " don't call her that " look i paused the movie and got up to talk to him .i walked into the kitchen and said "leave us alone '' He then shook his head and said "sorry" and left . What did he want i wonder .? I go back to y/n who asked 50 questions on who it was and i said It was ......

Y/n's POV
I asked 50 questions until i was told an answer . After max spoke he said " thats was Ross" and then he kissed me to stop me for talking about Ross . I was slightly irritated at that but i let it slide. I put my head in his shoulder and he put his head on mine . We watched about the whole Annabelle movie . Until max touched me and i jumped he started to laugh. And i punched him and hurt my hand . He kissed my hand like a mother would kiss a cut or wound . I roll my eyes until i felt a hand hold mine and i questioned why i love this guy so much .

Ross's POV
I was recording when i heard the bee movie playing and i had to check it out because i 'love' it so much .

Hey guys Hannah here , Hope you enjoyed this chapter . And i put my self in suspense trying to figure out. The mystery person (aka Ross) . I was first gonna do Tim but then i figured Ross isn't in this story much so he was in this chapter . Hope you enjoyed .

QOTD: Who did you think he was ?
Me : i thought i would of been Tim because i went with Tim originally. But later changed it to ross because why not.

Have a good day and thanks for reading ✌🏽️,💜&🦄. Boii ~Hannah