57.) Us time

Max's Pov

I sat around  waiting for y/n , I saw her come out she had a bright red dress her hair curled around. She was beautiful , I quickly  grabbed her arm  and led her to the car , I opened the door as she got in ii closed it . I was holding her hand as I drove . I felt free and happy , but  importantly I felt loved . I felt of when I was with her  nothing could make me angry . That was what kept me going . almost as a drug addiction . almost as if I was high on pot or weed. but it wasn't . it was happiness that she spread . when we got to the dinner place almost everything lit up in brightness . Everything people said and did made me jealous , I grew more and more until we sat down . even some guys whistled at her . I looked them into the eye and saw them stop . I felt y/n's hand tighten around mine . and I eased off . she said "Chill' I obeyed and git seated at our table waiting to order.

Y/n's Pov

I saw Max get jealous , I saw it , it was adorable but oh well . I do wish he doesn't do that to his suttleness . I grabbed and squeezed his hand .  felt him relax and let go . I motioned him to our table where we were seated and ordered . I ordered a Fillet Mingo and Max ordered a Fish Caviar with steak . I giggled as she brought us or our water he was trying to not look at the woman . I give him a credit but not full . I said he TRIED but it failed . I rolled my eyes he grabbed my hand and kissed my hand  I blushed . after we ate    we went to the movies and watched LaLaLand (sugest seeing it if you haven't its flippin amazing) I look at max and lay my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me .I closed my eyes as the advertisements played . I realized that I  was sleeping and I woke up right as the movie started . I couldn't believe it . I watched it for the first time it was amazing . I was h]shocked on how good it was I could only give 3 words . I ... LOVED...IT, and that was a fact.

Max's Pov

I was sitting in the theatre while y/n laid her head on my shoulder . she looked tired which was adorable . I believe she fell asleep until it started playing . it was an amazing musical and I found it to the T. The graphics and Photography was amazing they really did good .on it my absolute favorite movie. It included some cute scenes , sad and happy. just generally mixed emotions. I can only give three words , I....LOVED....IT.

Hey Guys Hannah Here, and I'm not dead don't worry I was trying to work out how to write this after days upon days of confusion and aggravation and school work. I realized that this is probably more or likely my most stressful to write chapters .. but I hope you enjoyed . Thanks for reading PEACE LOVE AND UNICORNSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!