30.) Party at adams (Final)

Max's Pov

Today was the final day at Adams' party .Me and y/n and everyone else packed their bags and put the stuff into their car's . Adam had planned a massive party with us going to different places . I was so excited , I looked over to y/n who had that happy grin. I smiled back at her as Adam separated us and the girls again to get changed into bathing suits but he said put them on under our clothes . Which reminded me that me are going to a hot springs , I thought about it and I remembered y/n being stressed over her job and lack of video's on her channel. We all grabbed a towel and the girls those little bags or purses .  We then proceeded to pile in the car and drive . Me and y/n and Ross and his Girl friend Ashlie sat in the very back . We pulled up to the place and go to the changing /restrooms . It sucked that the girls and guys were separated ,but I do see the point .i an hive it a reasonable excuse to have us separated . We all climbed in the spring I'm assuming , we spent about two to three hours then we went to a shush place called sushi -Duchy . It was amazing  I ordered a California roll while y/n ordered a normal sushi with the green stuff or seaweed stuff around it . We all payed for our food and did a cruise around the city . I loved it me and y/n sat in the back with her legs over mine . I was playing Pewdiepie's Tuber simulator .(fun fact I do play it and I'm level 20 HannahEliza02)  I looked over and saw that sew were back at Adams . I scratch my neck and say " Were here already ?" Y/n opened the door and said "get out silly " I got out and saw no one was out there . I took the opportunity to have her in my arms with us connected . I will have her in my arms i don't care if Adam has to pull me off .

Y/n's POV
I felt max wrap his arms around me . I put my handbag on his neck .i notices that he was coming forward to me pushing me against the car .i heard him mumble something under his breath but I didn't get bothered .i thought it was his normal thing he did . He pushed me a bit more onto the car and I felt his hand slide under my leg and he pulled it up . I giggled and kissed and  my lips to his again. I loved it . It felt right . Adam came and pulled him off of me where he called max mad , and that set him off . He punched Adam while I dragged max i to the room we stayed in . I pushed him against a wall and told him off but before I turned away he had pulled me back kissing me .i kissed back when max pushed me down o. The bed hanging over me while kissing me .it was at this time 9:00 and we decided to stay in here in the guest room . We eventually went to bed because I was tired so max went with me and both of us fell asleep .but before I fell asleep .i felt a arm wrap around me and I missed that feeling . I love him with all my life .