9.) Ex's And Oh's

Y/n's POV
After me and max watched the whole gravity falls season we decided to cuddle .... Well max decided not me but you get the point right ? But anyways he got a blanket and wrapped it around us , while we were sitting on the couch he pulled me to him and pushed me back after he kissed me . He put on another season . The season bill cypher enters , I have to say it's pretty cool . I hear my phone chirp and I looked it was my ex I muttered "how dos he get my number ." Max grabbed my phone and pretend to be me . He laughed after the fact that my ex thought it was him. Then max looked shocked as my ew had asked for a nude so max took a pic of kp's butthole and sent it he laughed while I looked scared until I asked "how did he get my number " I said with worry filling my eyes max looked at me and said " relax and I'll protect you I promise " he said as he kissed my cheek .

Max's POV
"Relax and I'll protect you " I told her as I kissed her cheek. She was tensed and scared so I picked her up and laid her down and rubbed her back I felt her relax and she sat back up and said tiredly "I'm just worried max " I held her close and said " look at me , look at me right now " I said grabbing her chin and pulling her face towards me and I said " it's okay babe , I got you and I won't let him do anything to you I promise " she looked away and I put my hand against her face and rubbed her cheek . She sat against me and laid her head on my shoulder I ran my fingers through her hair together the hair out of her face and I have kissed her forehead . I laid my head on hers and continued to way watch the show , filled with worry because of Seth . Ross must of heard me say "well ****" because he asked me what was wrong , dang I hate these apartment walls . I looked at him and back to y/n and muttered "nothing " as he shrugged and walked away .

Ross's POV
I hope everything is okay, I heard max mutter "well ****" so I ran downstairs because my best friend is in distress.i asked him what was wrong and he looked at y/n and said "nothing" I shrugged it off and got a Mountain Dew and walking away. I thought of a bad image it was ......

The "bad image"

Y/n and Seth, Seth has y/n tied up and Seth beating her , max tied up and watching
Then tables turn and max is tied up strained to the table . Y/n tied up watching as Seth. Kills max

That image played in my head over and over

Seth killing max
Seth killing max .

I couldn't take it I screamed and then the images blurred away . That was painful and scary , I want to unsee it . Can I unsee it please .

Y/n's POV
I woke up sweating max was shaking me , I panicked and started to scream when max put his hand on my back rubbing it the nightmare of Seth killing me and killing max . I told max and he responded by holding me. I cried into his chest for a solid five minutes then going to the kitchen to eat . I heated some Mac and cheese , and ate that max came behind me and tickled my sides , I am very ticklish . He laughed and ate a spoon full and then I ate with a different spoon. It was funny as I was eating I felt something hold me around my waist as I looked to see his arms around me . I felt safe.

To be continued ........