55.) New Years Party

Max's Pov

I laid in bed while y/n was out shopping with Tim to  find him stuff for his girlfriend when all  I hear is typing and the whoosh sound after your message sent . I got up to explore when I opened Ross's door and he was texting  suppose his Girlfriend . I took his phone and locked it and said "Why are you up texting someone '' he replies with ''None of your business" I turn my head and walk out .By that time y/n is back and I ask her "if you had to pick one place you always wanted to go but never have been . " She replies with Star-night wonderland " I nod and put it down as 7 tickets since I thought  ross and Tim would like to go but that left us with 2 more tickets maybe they can bring their girlfriends I thought would be an excellent idea . I turn around from the chair and y/n was putting a leash on Galileo . I ask "What are you doing " She answer's with  me and the pupper are going to the store . I look a bit worried because I had a bad experience with this . S he looks at me and says ''Babe it will be fine he has a tracking device on his collar and a high tech durable leash. ''I look at her and say " I'm not worried about him , I'm worried about you .'' She looks at me with dismay "huh why" I answer with "well you may  be a little ..." I scratch my neck '' a little what '' I answer "a little  confident he will listen to you " she understands and nods and kisses my cheek " Max it will be fine I'm confident enough to take him out . " I reply back with "okay'  and she says " come on lets go beat up Ross's Snow man thing " as she walks out the door Galileo looks at me then rubs her leg and wiggles his tail . I look out the window to see ross screaming at them and trying to build it back .I laugh cause it's so funny. I then proceed to walk back to the table and continue editing my video for that da y.

(Max's Parents' House)

(don't know the names of them so m/n is  mom's name.)

M/n's Pov

"Alright lets see" then D/n's comes in and asks me " do you have all the invitations " I reply with yea and we start to separate and split up . ''So I'll take one side and you take the other" he replies with deal . I then make my way to Max's house and I deliver 4 of the invitations ."His face is shocked as he saw me "here sweetie come to our house for the annual new years eve party . he nods and says is y/n invited as he shuffles through the invitations I reply with yes she is .he nods and I walk away assuming he's watching me walk and I turn around and he has the door shut  . I nod in sadness and walk to the next house .

(Back to Max and the others )

Max's Pov

I hear the doorbell ring again , I think it was my mom but I wasn't sure so I opened it , and there she was y/n's crazed mom who started shouting "do you love my daughter " I reply "Very much " she then shouts again "Then marry her "  I look surprised and ask 'what" she shouts again " MARRY MY DAUGHTER'' I gulp and she says'' where is she ''. I reply " out shopping " and she says "PUT A F******* RING ON IT MAN  " she screams again . I say "Okay thanks for stopping by and she says screaming again "NEVER TOO LATE TO HAVE GRANCHILDREN" I look around and answer ''no'' and '' we've talked out it we want to wait another 2 years '' She does her death stare at me and says 'MARRY MY BABBY BEFORE I SPLIT YOU UP MYSELF' I nod and then y/n comes in and says " What's happening" and her mother and I look at her with a ''help me and her moms expression was a i'm glad to see you ". And then she starts to scream "OML ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU '' y/n jumps at that and I growl her mom gives me the death stare  she asks me if I'm okay and I say ''yea oh yeah totally fine ''  I look her, her mom and say 'What ARE YOU doing " she looks at me and says ''this party will be a real wedding " Her mom says , I look at  y/n and she looks wierded out.  her mom then says bring SALAD because  I want to know what kind of DRESSing you have ." I look at her mom as she leaves through the door "bye Mrs. l/n see you at the party .

Ross's Pov

hmm, I tried to text her but no awnser , I really want to too come to the party I text her the address and date and hope she comes. 

TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY

Max's Pov

Y/n's mom and her are looking through her stuff since both mine and her parents came together to throw the party . they look through boxes which I'm sure there is nothing in that that her mom needs. and about sometime and I start setting up the tables and chairs . Later on I set up the party supplies and other nonsense stuff. until I see y/n and her mom but y/n looked different she had on her mom's wedding dress  and  her mom standing behind her  . I was assuming her mom forced her to put it on but she looked beautiful. I was lost looking at her almost in a haze . when her mom asked "Having any thoughts yet " I shake off and say ''can I talk to you ,since y/n went up to get dressed back into her clothes '' her mom nods and we go up stairs to talk . she makes a remark that says " so are you asking for my permission " I say '' look I know that you want me to take it to a next level but I ain't ready and I guarantee she ain't ready either '' she looks at me and say "what so you don't want to marry her" I growl and say " I want to marry her I'm just not ready " her mom says the same thing ' I get aggravated  and say " look it needs to happen when were both ready and a magic or special place and new years ISN'T THE PLACE ''.  her mom looked disappointed and said '' I'm sorry I pushed you " I accepted and she said okay ask when your ready .

Ross's Pov

I get a Text back Tim she texted back and is coming  I look really excited and scream 'OMG YASSSSSSSS SHE'S COMMING WHOOOOO YEA '' Tim looks at me and says don't get so excited some planes are closed that day , ''I made or will make sure she gets here though  '' I say to tim and he nods and we wait for the party too start .

hope you enjoy and plus I'm not dead ive been spending time with family and friends but don't worry I will go back to schedule really soon and if your wondering here is the schedule

Monday

Tuesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday = Short Chapters