31.) Meetups(P1)

A month later

Y/n's POV
I pack my bag and I sit on it to hold it down .I jump then max notices I needed help. He laughed and I got down he spoke and said "help?" I nod and he pecks my lips and zips up my suitcase with no problem . I make a angry/Aggravated face and max playfully punched me . I giggle and punch him back. He left with mine and his suitcase . I grabbed my purse off the door handle and put my makeup and other stuff like camera , charger , etc. . I threw that in the passenger side . Because me and max and Ross and Ashlie are driving separate. I get in and buckle my seat belt .max starts driving and I feel something hit my leg . I looked at the corner of my eye and max was holding my leg . I giggle and he does that half smile thing . I die inside , we got to the hotel and settled in again me and max to a room and Ross and Ashlie into a room . We planed to go out to a friendly dinner just the four of us . I got dressed in a sweater and leggings with a pair of brown knee high boots . I and out and max was shocked .he said "you look amazing" I thank him and peck his lips then I grab my wallet and drag him with me . I am starving .

Max's POV
She looked so cute , but I could tell she was hungry . She littertaly dragged me out the door . I knocked on Ross' door and they come out and we get in Ross' car. We went to a Indian restaurant . It was amazing , the food was amazingly cooked ,and the decorations were detailed to the max. After we ate me and Ross went to a camera place to buy stuff for our blog cameras' while y/n and Ashlie went to buy shoes or something . We met up and went back to the car to go back to the hotel. After we went into the hotel room .y/n took a shower .i waited of course . And then she came out in short shorts and a T-shirt that was tied up . I laugh and grab my clothes to take a shower . After I shower I get dressed and see y/n is tweeting stuff . My phone buzzes with all twitter notifications. I start to take a selfie but y/n comes and kisses my cheek as I press the button to take it . She then takes a selfie and puts it as her profile on twitter. I post on Twitter where I'm meeting up fans at . And that I'm going to a convention with y/n . Everyone is dying right now in my comments on that post . I go to Instagram to see y/n posted the pic of me and her and said "Happy national boyfriend day💕" I like it and laughed as she was eating a KitKat while she was scrolling . She finished eating the kit Kay and brushed her teeth and went to bed . I did the same and had slipped in the bed with her . I pulled her closer to me and she nuzzled into my chest . I love her . But I'm excited for tomorrow . It will be filled with meet ups and conventions . I'm excited.

Ross POV
I'm excited for the Meet-up . I convinced Ashlie to come with me to the convention . This will be her very first meet-up/invention .

Ashlie's POV
I am excited for Ross . And myself as well for the meetup .

Hey guys Hannah here and I don't have school until Monday due to fall break .so when Monday comes I will update again because I want to take my fall break off . Thanks for understanding Boi , ~Hannah

Ps. Your awesome 😸👍🏼

Question of the day : If you have iOS ten what is your favorite and worst thing about it. Mine : favorite thing is the new texting things to where you can do hand written and drawling stuff and my most hated is the new emojis.