12.) Poo Poo Point (P2)

This is max's pov only - sorry

Max's Pov

when we got home from the pokemon hunt , I got slammed down by the hyper fur-ball . he was my favorite but he liked y/n more . he would always lay with her it isn't fair but oh well. y/n texted me   a    sreenshot from twitter and she put a caption saying '' if you love me let me go" I giggled and found her asleep on the couch asleep with my dog , I took a pic and set it as my screen saver on my lock and home screen. I posted it to twitter and posted '' when you are tired but , you have to stay awake anyways '' and I laughed at the responses and everyone said '' cheese is so funny , I like her already . '' I was shocked the fans loved her and cheese was a cute name .. oh no ... no ... I triggered the fan girls and writters ..... oh lord all the max and cheese fanfics . oh Dang what have I done . I got y/n to move a bit and  I have sat down and pulled her towards me . I saw scratches on her arm but it wasn't scratches it looked like cuts. I tried to ignore it . I laid my head on hers with her head into my neck. I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't or I would of woke her up trying to move her to not wake her up . I let it go and kissed her forehead and closed my eyes . I eventually fell asleep . I woke up when I felt y/n shift , I guess it scared me because I jumped a little bit . and I saw y/n dig into my neck with her face I felt her steady breathing hit my neck which did turn me on a bit . but I knew she was asleep. but she was just so cute I couldn't take it . I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to my bedroom ,where I said sleep well and I actually went to sleep . .... I heard y/n say no over and over I turned to my side and she jumped almost crying she was wiping her sweat from her face and I grabbed and dragged her down and put her to my chest hoping she would fall asleep again and she did and I went to sleep as well .

I heard ross playing minecraft and screaming .....I will get him for waking me up later . I said to myself as I fell into my slumber , with y/n on me cuddling together . Ross is a utter idiot .....