2.) Offices

Y/n POV
Today was the day that I start my job at the offices . I'm super excited . Adam pulls up in his car and I got in he drove  us to this tall building and dang  it was huge we went in and thee stood everyone with a welcome sign I saw everyone including max . Adam just spent a hour into ducking me to the other guys . Then he set max to help me with the editing . I never knew how good he was at this editing stuff . I blushed and he blushed and well . Adam came in there and screamed "LUNCH " every one got up me and max got up too. We were walking to a taco truck place I noticed Adam he pulled out a camera and stuck it in my face they guys walking an max walking and staring at me and stuck it in my face I said " what the fudge Adam" Max looked at me then laughed he then moved the camera to max which he was sitting down eating . Max looked at the cameras and flipped it off . I laughed and he looked at me like he was ready to kill me . I felt scared like he was gonna hurt me.

Max's POV
I showed Y/n how to use the editing system then she started to blush and I did as well then Adam came in a screeched "LUNCH" and then proceeding to cough after which me and y/n both laughed at . We were walking and Adam put the camera in y/n's face and she acted like how I did she said " what the fudge. " I laughed and she gave me a evil eye I couldn't keep my eyes off of her I got my food and she got hers as well . I started eating when Adam stuck the camera.   In my face and I flipped it off . Y/n started giggling I gave her the evil eye and she stopped she acted kinda scared . I wasn't gonna do anything to her . I wonder why she was scared .

{Time skip brought to you by max and cheese "}

Y/n POV
I was editing when it was closing time , Adam made me an editor so I rolled with it . I got my car keys and. I was walking to my car when I seen max standing right at it . I looked at him and said. " Need anything ? " he looked at me and spoke " did I scare you at lunch earlier" I looked at him and got nervous I said "Kinda " he looked at me and said " but why I don't want you to fear me " I looked down and took a breath I said " I used to be took advantage of by my friends and I guess that I'm scared it will happen again" I said max just hugged me and about few minutes he let go and I got in my car and drove home . I wonder why he asked me that ?

Max's POV
I went outside since it was time to leave and I stood at y/n's car I needed to ask her why she was scared . So I waited and waited she eventually came outside and I stopped her she said " need anything ? " I said "no but why were you scared of me earlier , I don't want you to fear me " I said calmly but starting to get angry because she wouldn't awnser until five minuets later she just looked down and took a breath and said " my friends used to take advantage of me and I'm scared that it will happen again " she said that and all I did was hug her about few minutes I said " I would never do that " we released and she drove off to her house along with me Ross and Tim to our house as well .  I asked her so many things I was interested in things she does in past time . probably because we kinda do the same things ...