63.) Studies

Y/n's Pov
I came home from college . Throwing my books and my bag on the table and immediately sitting down and studying . I saw max come through the door with a very dazed look . "No hug Baby" He said as he waltzed towards me ."I want to hug you but I need to study I have exams next week and I need to pass . He looks at me with awe . "You want me to help " he says nicely  I answer back with "yes thank you " he replies with a your welcome " and we study for the finals .

Max's Pov
I woke up in bed not seeing her laying beside me . Which led me to one conclusion she was still studying . I walked down the hallway and seen Ross and Kp . Ross stacking boxes and Kp asleep on the rug. I laugh as I went into the bathroom to change , after I changed I headed down stairs and found her asleep head on her books and a 70 sheet notebook full of notes . I smile and kiss her forehead awakening her and letting her know she will have to leave in 6 minutes . She jumps up and grabbed her bag and went straight out the door to the car . I hope she will pass.

Y/n's Pov
"OMG OMG I fell asleep and I have to go " I said as I surprise my pencils highlighters and pens and my books and notebooks full of information , I threw them in my bag and headed for Starbucks where. I could study for the morning and then take exams . I ordered a sugar filled drink .a unicorn frappacino (really good bra recommend ordering it) I was sipping on it page after page when I looked at the time and seen I had to go . Before I was late for my exams .

Max's Pov
I hope she does good . I can tell it's stressed her out a lot and she was pushing herself to do the best she could . I want her to pass so she don't have to do any more stupid  exams . But I assume she will do great . I just want this stress to be over .

Hey guys Hannah here hope you enjoyed but I am surprised this book came a long way thank you for the hundreds of reads this book has gotten . But I was told shocking news .. my Boyfriend had a YouTube ? Yeah just as shocked as you are ! But here is the link ... yes he is making me sponsor him ..Don't judge he is letting my do his makeup if I sponsor him .. go sub to his channel so I can put makeup on him and he will record it !!

Link : https://youtu.be/ZvUVqOkze8k