1.) Meeting Them

Y/N POV
I was on the plane getting ready to land I texted Ross since I had his number and he was the only number I had because we used to be best friends , I was listening to The Official Undertale  soundtrack  when a stupid kid kicked my seat . I turned around and told him to stop or else. I'm assuming I scared him cause he didn't move until we landed . I got my backpack on and walked out to get my luggage from the luggage compartment . I got my luggage and it was a decent sized suitcase filled with electronics and clothes . I saw a bunch of guys staring at me , I brushed it off until one guy Cale to me and said " hey your y/c/n , can you sign this " I looked at the guy he was probably about 19. I singed it and gave it back he smiled and thanked me . I giggled Ayer he left and started walking to the group of men that was behind Ross. I looked at Ross and hugged him and I looked at everyone else and said " hi " everyone except the ginger guy said hi the ginger looked as if he was blushing I thought to myself " he's kinda cute in a way" I looked away because I was staring and we were walking out of the airport at the time we eventually got to Ross's car which he put my suitcase in the trunk and offered to drive he said " I'll drive " then the Red head guy  said "no ill drive and y/n up front " I was surprised at what the guy said. So I did sit up front and the other guys in the back . They asked me about my home country and I said " it wasn't the best we had a major drought just yesterday and it killed almost everything ." All the guys looked shocked and then the ginger spoke up and said " what do you do as. A job ?" He questioned I looked at him through the mirror and said " I do YouTube for a living what about you?" The guy with the nerd glasses and the curly brown hair said " we all do YouTube , I started an office called sky media , we are in the need of people you wanna come join us? " I was shocked that this guy just asked me to work for him , I thought and I said " sure " the ginger and the brunette lit up in excitement I said " how would tomorrow work " I asked everyone including Ross said "Yes " I laughed and said "ok" the ginger mumbled something under his breath but I could hear what he said . We got to my apartment Ross said it was down the hall to his apartment . I got the luggage and started to unpack . I was almost do,e when I got a text from Ross giving me everyone's numbers.  I put the numbers in and got back to work I was finished packing but I started to clean the  apartment as well . I got a text from what I think was the ginger giving me the time I needed to be at the offices , I replied and kept cleaning . When I finished the place was spotless I decided to go to bed seeing that I was exhausted so I took a shower and put on my pjs , crawled into the bed and slept .

Max's POV
"Ross why are you bringing us to get your friend for " I said as the guys agreed with me .  Ross said " guys chill. Not only is she my friend she also is a YouTuber with over 13 million " he said I saw Adams face grow wide as he was shocked that a girl had more than him . We got to the airport and  the girl that Ross was talking about was there , she hugged Ross and said to us " hi" everyone responded except for me. I was blushing I thought to myself  " she's stupid " I thought until Adam pulled me out of  my thought . I looked at her eyes they were big and e/c . Her pupil was shrunk  down and it looked like she never had a pupil . They were pathetic , what am I saying  she probably don't even know me . We got  to the car and Ross put her suit case in the trunk and then he offered to drive until red stepped up and said " I'll drive guys in the back y/n up front" Ross took his sunglasses and said "aww ok" Before we got to the apartment where she would be staying which was down the hall from ours Adam asked her about her moving . She said she wanted to move here because of recent visits she loved it here . Then I asked what she did for a living she said " YouTube "  mine and Adams face was shocked . We got to the apartments and she took her stuff out and took it with her . I decided to take a shower and I did. Then Adam told me to send her the address and location and time for her to be at the offices so I texted it too her , then I put my phone down and dried my hair putting on shorts then flopping on the bed pulling the covers over me . I tried to sleep so I got on Instagram and pulled up her Instagram it was mostly stupid things like pusheen and her life . I fell asleep , wondering about tommrow . (Don't hate me for that , but I love pusheen personally)

Adam POV
I wonder if Max and y/n like each other . I ship it either way.

Uploading schedule for this book:
Monday
Tuesday
Thursday
Friday's
Saturday

Bai  ~Hannah