15.) Max's Birthday(P1)

Y/n's POV
I woke up and found max snuggled against my neck . I slid out from beneath him and replaced me with a pillow . Before I walked out he said " I love you baby " then kissed the pillow. I laughed , to me it was hallirous . I went down stairs and got pots and pans to make max his birthday breakfast . I called Adam and everyone max knows to help set up for the party . I bring the bacon to the pan and place it on the pan and the pan on the stove. I hear Ross walk through the door with bags of party supplies and cake mix . I grab the cake mix and Ross puts the party stuff in his car . I make gravy and biscuits for everyone else . I grab the plates and I like food on for max . He is a hungry guy in the morning so I do pile in almost everything like eggs, bacon , gravy and biscuits and sausage. I walk up stairs after I cleaned everything up and opened the door to mine and his room. I shook him awake when he woke up and pulled me on the bed with him. I looked at him in his brown eyes and said " Happy Birthday babe" he smiled and I messed with his hair . I'm assuming he didn't care because his hair was already messed up, I giggled and he looked at me with the tired-awake look. I got up and he stood up and got ready, he put on his necklace and pants and a shirt. I put my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. He backed me up to a wall and whisper-talk and said " I love you so much that it's unreal" I giggled then he pecked my lips . I brought him down stairs where Ross and Tim were playing smash . I had max eat which he pretty much inhaled all of it . When he was done he brought me to the bedroom . He laid me on the bed and he laid beside me but laying on his side where he looked down on me . I said "what do you want me to get you for your birthday " he looked at me and smiled he said "I've already got what I wanted" I blushed a,d waited for max to sleep . When he was asleep. I got to the office and set up for the party I have Max's present it was a Undertale life sized Annoying dog and papyrus and San's phone case with a pair of converse that I bought custom for him which was all the characters from Undertale. I choose Undertale because it's his favorite. Adam a,d the guys got his presents and we called him over here . Ross brought the cake I baked earlier, and Tim brought max . We played games and watched his favorite shows , we eventually ate cake and I put candles with the shape 22 on it . He blew the candles out and I got a knife serving the cake . After we ate, we played more games and max decided to ope, his gifts he started with Adam then ended with me after he opened my present he got up and ran and grabbed and hugged me spinning me in a circle . I kissed him and he sat back down . He kept staring at the shoes . I could tell he liked it and didn't want to wear them . It was cute.

Max's POV
I decided to open, presents . Adam and Alesa got a lot of stuff for me , Ross got me another guitar hero , and Tim got me a Rosalina figure . I opened y/ n's last . Once I saw everything and showed everyone else I sprang up and ran towards her picking her up hugging her and spinning her around. She giggled and I thanked everyone . After the party me a,d y/n went home after cleaning up . I brought y/n to our room and closed the door , she said " your birthday still isn't over yet". She said with a smirk . I was surprised , she looked at me and smacked my arm and said. " not like that dumb ***" she said giggling . I stood up and she playfully whimpered , I giggled and tickled her . She laughed and I did too seeing her that happy made me happy . I finished tickling her and laid on top of her so she couldn't move , she said "Max get off I got to pee." I said ok and let her off and she ran like lighting to the bathroom. I listened to her and I could hear it pouring . I nodded and when she walked out I grabbed her and cuddled with her. I kissed her on the cheek and she was asleep so I went to the bathroom and put on my Stewie pj pants and went to sleep pulling her closer to me throwing the blanket on. With us ..

Adams POV
After the party was boring the usual clean up and tommrow. Will be like nothing ever happened . I wish birthdays would last a month to week . That would be cool but then you'll be getting older faster . Ohhh I guess that is the downside . Ekk I look over and see mason and he's copying me he says "eeee" and "Da" I will take it. I pick him up and take him to put him asleep eventually I put him to sleep and go to sleep with Alesa . I cuddle with her and she smacks my arm and says " don't be a perv Adam ." I look at her and kiss her . Man today was fun and tommrow was even funner.