37.) Pranks

Max's Pov
Today is the day i pretend to be drunk and try to F*** with y/n . I grin as i look at her with the corner of my eye . I buy a beer bottle and empty it out filling it with water . I pretend to be mad. Because she knows i drink when I'm angry . I smack my hands on the counter . She comes running and i try to stay in character. i drink half of the 'beer' and pretend to stumble .it os adorable she puts me on the couch and sits with me. I keep thinking "you will be so scared little one." I then me being 'drunk' u flip her to the bottom and lay on top . Pretending to take her shirt off . I take mine off . she grabs her shirt and pulls it down . She scuffles away and backs towards the wall . I laugh historically she tilts her head in confusion as i laugh but then i say " it was just a prank bro '' as i get really close to her . She looks angry then i drag her to do Max's and cheese makeup challenge . And then after the challenge she looked very Pissed at me . Oh dear ....

Y/n's POV
Why does he piss me off with my makeup i mean really he's seen me do mine before . I guess it really bothers me to be honest . But he did say something about buying me more stuff but thats not what i want i mean yea i want some more stuff but not a lot . I just want him to be with me holding me right now . Is it too hard to ask , can he not get the hint of what i want , oh right he's out buying me more makeup. I love him but sometimes he buys too much , i didn't ask him to buy any of it for me he just did it . I hear him cone through the door and he puts a Sephora bag in front of me . I open it and thank him pulling him to the couch . And laying my head on him . I got up to get a water when he repositioned himself to lay down as i got back i laid beside him and he pulled his arms around my waist as i nuzzled i to his chest and i felt my anger almost vanish . I kept thinking god i love this guy .

Max's POV
I wrapped my arms around her waist and almost felt her anger disappear . Like this cuddling is all she needed but i wanted to buy her some more makeup to apologize for ruining some of it . I giggled as she nuzzled into me but i liked the feeling. It felt as if i knew she was okay like safe or protection wise . I keep that in mind because i made a sworn promise to her and her parents that i would protect her . I lay there replaying the time we first met and what would of happened i she didn't get the job . I tear up to think how fast time has went by with her but i love y/n conditionally .

Y/N'S POV
I heard max talking to someone but i brushed it off . I replayed the day i got he job at the offices in my head . I wondered what i would of done without max and the guys . I start to tear up knowing how far and long this epic journey has been but the good thing is it isn't over me and max have a lot more To go through together . And i love him. And i find it funny how we used to hate each other ,but know we love each other .

Max&Y/n
I find it funny how we hates each other .and now we are madly in love . Haha i guess you can call it LOVE OR HATE. And we still have a lot to get through together!.

Hey guys Hannah here  and sorry for this chapter being late but i think this  chapter  was Bomb as Flip . But reason i am painting my whole room  and I'm still not even close to being finished but i hope you enjoyed this chapter !

QOTD:
What would you rate this chapter  from 1:5?

My awnser: i would rate it a 4 1/5 because it took a lot of thought  thats why it was published so late .

Hope you had a nice day. ✌🏽,❤️, & 🦄 .boiiii ~ Hannah