8.) Playfights

Y/n's POV
I woke up to max gone and I heard yelling I got up and went to the stairs to see max and Ross arguing . I walked downstairs when I saw max about to throw a punch. When I jumped in front of him and he put his arm down.  I hugged him and pulled him to the living room and put on gravity falls I saw his face go to red to normal , I pecked his lips and he made a whiny fave and said " no,no,no no I want more kisses" I pulled away and got in the fridge to get out Mac and Cheetos and a water , I sat back down and ate it with max . We ended about three episodes then I laid my head on his shoulder . He did pick me up and put me on top of him , I laid my head on his neck , he kissed my lips and got rough but not to rough  his hands on my back and my arms around his neck and playing with his hair . He laid me down and got on top of me and  held me down I giggled and he was rubbing my stomach and arms . I whimpered and he kissed me again rubbing my stomach , I put my hands in his hair and messed around with his hair he pulled away and giggled "staph hair is off limits " he said playfully . I laughed and then he kissed me again . We stopped playing around when Ross coughed and said " do that in Max's bedroom , "  max stood up and packed me to the bedroom where we continued to play fight . I had a urge come to me where I playfully said " fight me brah" he grabbed my wrist and said "ok try it " he said and I tried he pushed me back down and kissed my neck over again I moaned and he stopped and pulled me to where I was laying with him his hands on my waist  and my arms around his neck  I ended up being somewhat of  tired.

Max's POV
I brought y/n to my bedroom and we started play fighting again.  I grabbed her wrist and pushed her to the bed getting on top of her and kissing her neck over and over until she moaned . Then I stopped and snuggled with her , I pulled her to me and her head  with my neck . I giggled and held her closer . I know she is the world to me , I will protect her with my heart and soul , even if it means me loosing my life . I love her and I will do whatever it takes to protect and care and love her with my life .and nothing could change that. I look down to see if she's awake and she is .. Well somewhat awake , I kiss her forehead and pull the covers over us and eventually I fall asleep it just took me a hour or so to sleep .

Ross POV
I walk, downstairs to see y/n a,d max play fighting , I wish it was me and her, but I'm happy for max that he found the love of his life . But sad at the same time , Tim and max both have girlfriends but I don't . Am I not good enough , or what , I would love to know . But I speak up and say " ahem, please do that in the bedroom"  sounding hateful . Because I was I was wanting to find a girl like y/n or maybe one of her bestfriends even .

Tims POV
I hear Ross talk to his self it's kinda weird I hear y/n and max laughing , it amazes me how he went from hating to loving y/n . But he did say reason because , he did like her she's a good memory for us to have as a friend and Max's love. But I am happy with Chelsea , she's so beautiful to me and hey she's y/n bff . I hope Ross will find him a gf and not just KP.

Chelsea's POV
I saw how happy y/n is , I looked to Tim and said " I'm glad she's happy , and she's over Seth "  Tim looked at me a,d said " who was Seth ?" He asked puzzled and I said " he used to be a huge. **** to y/n he used to hit her and touch her in bad places . He also got his friends. Together a,d jumped her as a "prank" he was pathetic " I said Tim looked at his phone and sent  a text , I let it go as if he was texting max about Seth . I just hope he doesn't find y/n to take her back anytime soon .

Max's POV .
I got a text from Tim I watched the video , turns out y/n has this pchyco ex coming for her . I kiss her forehead and save the video . I put the phone down and fall back asleep .

Max & Tim & Chelsea
I sure to God Seth doesn't find her .

Y/n's POV
I am over Seth , max makes my world better , I just hope and pray that he doesn't find me , he could seriously hurt someone he would possibly kill max and I would die if he did . I just love him to much to let max go .

............ To be continued .

Hope you enjoyed sorry for the short chapters , I have been busy with school and sports , trying to bring all my grades from B's to As . So I'm gonna leave here and say suggest some ideas I'm running out of them . Bai guys and see you in the next chapter .