46.) Max's Backstory

Max's POV
I sat there listening to y/n's story she told me i let sink i. And i started to relate to her more and more . I sat there with her on my chest thinking about  if i should tell her my story or not when i heard her say "What was your life like " i quickly jumped up and told  my backstory.

I sat there at lunch in elementary three bully's named Adam , Jin , Ethan came to me splattering food into my face. Later that day i washes it off and Adam spoke to me "Hey dude your cool so join us and be the most feared person in this school'' i actually thought about it and i did  join them . i started hitting on every girl and played them one after the other , i got the girl banged her and slept with her not caring in the world and then i would bang and sleep with another behind said girls back. I later graduated and was forces to be put in a Gang where we spray painted the roads and stuff. I got asked to be who i was by my now formally ex who dumped me later on because i went to work with Adam and  them . After i got the job i edited for about a year and a half . And me and Adam  hung out until thats all we did was hang out, work ,hangout work ,eat  etc.. I started to create a channel and post content there . Until you were brought in to work here i couldn't keep a hold of my self , the way you talked and walked it was so fascinating to me .ross did make a bet that she would be the one that i bang and sleep then  dump but i knew you were the one for me..i knew you were the one.

Back to reality

I looked at y/n who was wide eyed she couldn't believe everything i just said  . She said " Wow we thought we would f**** and dump me thats low " and things like " wow thats **** low max that was low ". i laugh back at it now because its funny how ross didn't think i would date y/n . But i showed him  wrong and I'm happy because if nothing like that happened i wouldn't of met the person who made my life the happiest thing ever and i love y/n for making me happy !

Hey guys Hannah here and tomorrow there  will be no update because i do have class work to do (3Essays) that are due Monday .and then sat and sunday i have off of watpad  but how was your day mine was stressful.

QOTD: What kind of animal would you be ?  Me i would be a sloth because they are flipping adorable.

Thanks for reading ✌🏽️💜🦄 ~Hannah