21.) Captive's

Y/n's POV
I felt something hit me and bruise my side I trunks my head to see it was a walnut that fell out of the tree. I groaned and banged my head against the tree. I waited and waited when I heard someone say '' I found her max " I jumped up when I saw max my eyes. Filled with determination because I knew I was found . I was so happy when max semi hugged me . He pulled out his knife and cut the rope , I pulled myself to him in a hug he picked me up and spun me around . He was so happy and glad I was okay . It was a fun moment when I heard someone cough it was Seth . I closed my eyes and let max handle this but before I knew the cops tackled Seth and put him on death toll. I sighed as max grabbed my waist he looked at me and said " you okay " he said as he kissed my cheek , I nodded and said "I'm just hungry and tired '' max understood because when we got home he packed me to bed and made me food to eat . I sat in his lap while he played video games . I was glad I was safe again and I knew that he would protect me .

Max's POV
I cut the rope and y/n hugged me I grabbed her waist and continued to hug her I wrapped my arms around her and made her food and let her rest when we got home . I'm glad she's safe . I will always protect her with my life . No matter what . I ate with her as I was playing games she fed me a bit of Mac n cheese. She got up and waged the bowls and took a shower and went to bed . I followed as I did the same I grabbed y/n and cuddles until we both fell asleep . Y/n woke up and I hugged her and assured her it was okay , after few minuets she nuzzled in my neck and was fast asleep . I whispered in her ear " I love you '' as she whimpered back . I'm glad today's over maybe this won't happen again . Because she will be protected 24/7 by me and the guys but I love her anyways .