32.) Meetups (P2)

Max's POV
We all puled in Ross' Rental Van , when we got out fabs were strapped behind  ropes .all of them screaming and shouting for  us . I could tell y/n was a little stressed from this so i held her hand .i could tell she wanted to put her head on my shoulder but she  didn't  because some fan girls may scream and try to attack her . I squeezed her hand to get her walking with us ,sooner or later we had to run because there were fabd and no rope . After we got to the safe zone . Me and Ross went to take pics while the girls sat there in our booth. I could tell they were bored . We sat back down and started signing posters of us .Which was my mithzan character and Ross' Squirrel. I had to stop because my hand started to hurt . I shook it off and signed one more until y/n noticed i was in pain and grabbed my hand . rubbing where it hurt . After a while it felt better. lol and i continued to take pics with fans . After we gave everyone a signed autograph pic . After we went to eat some food and brought it back . We had guards guard us just in case . After we ate they left .after the meet-up we went to the convention it was great fun .

Y/n's POV
The convention was fun me and max played games and won stuff he bought him a dolphin and Bill plush . I bought a Waddles plush . After the convention we went back to pack up to head home . We returned the rental car . We put our stuff back in Max's car and we piled in me getting shotgun as we drove home. We finally got there and was greeted by Galileo . We unpacked and settled down with watching movies . And finally went to bed . I could tell max was tired .i laid down beside of him and he pulled me on top holding me . He then whispered " I love you " and i responded back with "love you too " he then kissed me and i dozed 0ff asleep .

Max's POV
I whispered to her and she responded i kissed her and she dell asleep . I dozed off with her . Today was fun but exhausting.

Ross pov
"Today was fun but i'm killed " i say to Ashlie who's laying down half asleep she nods and i join her spooning her i whisper something and i could tell she. was fast asleep . I kissed her temple . And dozed off . Today was fantastic.

Ashlie's POV
Today was fun . I hear ross say so i mumble .he then lays with me spooning me . And kisses somewhere on my head and i doze off . Today was alright ,but not the best .

Hey guys hope you enjoyed . I enjoyed my fall break . Thanks for reading and for 1k again thanks .Also how was your day . I hope you had a nice day ✌🏽️,💜,&🦄 ~Hannah.

Question of the day :
What is or was you face subject(s) from school : mine is English and science .

Have a nice day & what would you want to see in the next chapter . I had in mind with Max's and y/n's ex"s Come together and reunite . But leave your suggestion below boii . ~Hannah

Yes i do read all comments sorry if i do t reply to everyone .
ALSO I NEED NEW BOOK IDEAS!!!