40.) New House (P2)

Y/n's POV
We are driving to a house that looked exactly like the one   We saw online for sale . Even though I'm in debt he is still buying the house. Because he said he will take care if it. I told him  if he couldn't thats okay because we can try again in the near future . But that didn't stop  him he pulled over and told me to close my eyes like it was no ones business.   He picked out a house without my approval and brought me into it with the manager who had the house perfectly decorated .i opened my eyes in pure   Amazement. It was beautiful he did a good job .

Max's POV
I saw the amazement grow on her face she was stunned about the house .i was too and i knew it was the perfect gift for her . The house comes fully furnished along with a built in hot tub outside and a huge yard with a fence for Galileo   
. (So it looked like the pic above) i looked at her and she hugged me thanking me i said " no don't thank  me I'm your boyfriend you don't need to thank me .'' She nodded and smiled she spoke and said " This is the best  thing i got aside from having you as my boyfriend  and best friend . I got teardrops in my eyes but i didn't show  it towards any one . She hugged me until we left to get sone food and pack up Now time to tell ross and Tim  ..  oh lord .....

To Be Continued