54.) Christmas Day (5of5)

{Short chapter}

Max's POV

I wake up to find y/n sound asleep next to me .. I kiss her cheek and get ross and Tim up , I get them up and they get their food careful enough not to wake y/n up . I set her presents up on the couch . I wait for her to wakeup but I don't think she's budging so I walk up stairs and see her and Galileo asleep .Galileo's head on her stomach when he got up and jumped on me . That's when Y/n woke up and I dragged her down stairs to see her face light up when she sees the stuff I bought her .

{Really the present isn't what you think}

She opens the present to see ... a canvas painting of me and her that binoftrash drew . And a newer z necklace .. she looks at me and Hugs me . I knew she would like it

Y/n's Pov
I loved it .. why you may ask because it was from Max and that's what made it special . I see him open his and tears form he loves it I can already tell . He stands up and pulls me under what looks like a holy taped to the doorframe but then I think ...It's a mistletoe . And with that we kiss and get ready to party at Adams for he new year . Ross the other hand was skeptical about bff/n's present he got her until he saw her light up and then he had hope .. I Had hope for them and so did max . I had hope for all of us . And the New Year is just another time where we enjoy everything .

Hey guys Merry Christmas , 🎁🎄 and happy new year 🎈🎊.

I hope you like this chapter . I did and I felt like putting a meaning in the last few holiday chapters because people tend to look away from the meaning and focus more on the what I'm getting or what I want side . But ill see you all later and Happy Holidays ✌🏼❤️🦄
~🎄Hannah 🎄