60.) Valentine's Day

Ross' Pov

I felt bad that I lost control over myself and hit y/n. I didn't know what went over me . I  felt jealous . Nah I couldn't be ..could I , I mean y/n is so smart ,sweet and kind , so loving  and compassionate . Do I want her for myself?  I hear max open the door and say ''hey buddy , are you okay'' I look at him and think '' I will not take her away from him  he loves her too much'' I see max stare at my soul , he said " are you okay '' I replied with a stern yes and he got out three bags and two balloons that said happy valentines day . I twitched and excused myself and ran  to my room . I couldn't believe it he got her a lot of stuff chocolate  stuffed animals makeup . I had to get out of there I grabbed my bag and left without warning  . I just needed to get away  and I did I was driving to a park so I could clear my mind when all the sudden my car broke down . I had service and full battery life on my phone and I called a shop to help . but surprisingly ... no one showed up , just great .

y/n's pov

I walked down stairs when I saw max  with a lot of  stuff . I walked in and realized its valentines day . and when I saw him standing there I ran to him and cried so much . he hugged me and spun me around in a cute way like romantic way . I was crying and I kept hugging him .  he pulled me off and wiped my tears . he gave me a little box that was wrapped .  I opened it and saw a pretty locket that had a picture of me and him . I cried and thanked him for everything . I sat on the couch with a blanket and the puppers eating my candy and max was eaing it as well with me .. gosh I love this man .

Max's Pov

I hope she liked It . she came down the kitchen and when she saw me she was crying . I think she knew I would get her something but she didn't think it would be that special. I could tell she loved it by the time she seen it . she hugged me and I wiped her tears away and I gave her the chocolate .  she kissed me and flopped down and pulled a blanket over her with  the puppers I roll my eye and laugh cuz its funny.  I joined as she was eating her chocolate  I knew she loved it and I loved hers , hers was kinda similar from mine it was camo with camo stuff and a beanie attached , I cuddled with her while we watched animoo  . but I wondered where ross was I didn't see him for a while that day or night ,

hey guys Hannah here HAPPY VALENTINES DAY  I hope you enjoy your day . QOTD: who was your valentines ? mine was this guy who is my best fwiend he is awesome . lol anyways hope you enjoy boiii ~Hannah