48.) Baby sitting

Max's POV
Me and  y/n and Ross were watching an anime When we heard Adam come through the door y/n jumped up off of me and hugged him and I heard Adam say something about babysitting mason . Y/n took mason and watched as Adam left with mason in her hands and the diaper bag on her shoulder . I could see y/n like that in the near future hopefully with me .I jumped up and grabbed mason and played with him . Y/n putting his diaper bag on the floor . I held him until he started crying . My heart broke . I hated it when mason cried . Y/n quickly grabbed him and held him rocking him while she put a bottle in his mouth . I couldn't help but to watch  she was so good with kids especially mason . I then realized that I hope to have a future with y/n and have kids of our own.

Y/n's POV
Adam dropped mason off I carried him into the living room . Max grabbed him
out of my arms . Max played with him for a minuets or two .i stared at him he was so good with kids . I noticed max was holding mason close cuddling him in his arms . Well he was until he started crying .Then I went into mom mode and saved the day rocking mason while he ate . Max was staring at me and so was Ross , except Ross looked embarrassed I looked to Ross and his cheeks were red . Max was wide eyed . And that's when I realized . I realized that mason threw his bottle and it went and splattered on max . I giggled as I sat down waiting for Adam to show back up . When Adam got here I gave mason back along with the bag . After Adam left from here I made something to eat .Max came behind me and held my waist he whispered " Does my little baby  want to play  " I realized what he said and meant I put my hands on his and smirked and playfully punched him . He grabbed my arms and I said playfully "fight me" he looked at me and said " how can we fight if I won "
I repeated and he let go and said "okay first hit " .

Max's POV
She was play fighting with me . I let her go and said " ok first hit right here" I said patting my arm I looked at her who was wide eyed and I'm assuming scared . I glanced at her and asked her " what ?" She giggled and said "oh gosh I don't know I never got this far " I giggled and kissed her cheek . I noticed she nuzzled up to me. I rubbed her arm but I knew she is mine and only mine .

but thanks for reading !!!! ✌🏼❤️🦄 ~Hannah