50.) Christmas Preparation (2 of 5)

Sorry its gonna be a short chapter !!!!!!!

Max's Pov

I went to the jewelry store to find the perfect thing for y/n . I looked at the man behind the counter and said " I would like to buy your finest .....(sorry you can't find out till part 10 . but it ain't what you think.) He looked at me and rubbed his mustache then grabbing a key and opening the container . I looked and told him to set it aside just in case I decide to get it .i asked if he could get two one for her and one for me . I looked around and finally decided to get the silver with diamonds , while mine is gold with diamonds . I pay a whopping 399.99 for it and left with the box in my hand waiting to get home to wrap it . I wounder what she is getting me , I decide to buy her something else so i bought her some chocolate. I then bought her a i think a bottle of foundation that was her color , i knew it was her color because i took a pi of the number color this morning and i bought it and took it into the bag i bought it was a little perfect size bag just the right size of all the stuff i bought . I took her present back to the tree to the house and put it with Galileo's and d/n presents.

Y/n's pov

I bought max's present already I bought him a new headphone and mic along with a new computer and a rockband . i wrapped it and drove home to put it under the tree . i'm stuffing all his presents under the tree . I quickly slid them because he was walking with Galileo. i quickly shuffled into another room pretending to clean hoping he doesn't see the one present i didn't stuff under . He just went to his recording room and started screaming a few seconds after . I went and stuffed the last one in the tree . I hope he likes it or even loves it .

Love Or Hate (Mithzan X reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara