Twenty Four ~

Time jump! So this chapter takes place five months into the future. (Sorry if that's annoying lol)

     Dans pov

         "How you feeling?" I asked Aria.
"Pregnant." She whined. "But I'm fine."
"How do you still look so great?" I asked plopping down on the couch next to her.
"Are you kidding?" She laughed. "I look disgusting."
"You look beautiful." I told her. I kissed her and she smiled at me. "Hey what time is the appointment today?"
"11:00" She replied. "Is Phil coming with us?"
"Yeah I think so..." I replied not completely sure. I had been staying at her place for the most part within the last few months.
"He seemed pretty excited to go last time I talked to him." She said laying her head on my shoulder.
"I know, I think he's more obsessed with her than we are." I smiled placing my hand on her stomach.
"I'm not too sure about that." She said placing her hand on top of mine.
"Yeah you're right... that's not possible." I admitted.
"Aren't you supposed to film today?" She asked. Shit.
"Right." I said getting up quickly. I kissed Aria and told her I'd be back in an hour before going across the hall to Phil and I's apartment.

     Aria's pov

         Ever since my mom found out about the baby, she had been texting me everyday asking the same questions.
'How's the baby? Are you feeling alright? When are you gunna come visit me again?'
It was starting to get pretty annoying and I had begun to just pretend I didn't see him. I knew she was excited about the baby and everything but she wasn't even born yet.

     After Dan left to go film I decided to take a shower. It had started to get harder to do so since I could barely stand up straight long enough to walk to the kitchen never mind shower, but I did I anyway as smelling bad wasn't something I wanted when I went to my appointment that day. I walked up the stairs and to my bedroom to grab some clothes to put on along with a towel before walking to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and turned to the side looking at my stomach that was now a lot bigger than before. I hadn't gotten as big as I expected, or as anyone expected really. My mom however said she didn't get too big when she was pregnant with me so I guess it made sense in that way.

      After getting out of the shower I put on my clothes and tried to make myself look as alive as possible. Nobody really expected me to look good other than myself and Dan always told me I didn't have to waist my time with makeup because I was 'already beautiful' but of course, I didn't believe him and did it anyway. It sort of made me feel more like an actual person to do my hair and makeup in the mornings and get dressed into clothes other than sweatpants and an old t-shirt. When I was done getting ready I decided to make a video myself, to explain how the pregnancy was going. Dan and Phil had convinced me to make my own YouTube channel after about a month of me refusing. I had around 2 million subscribers (most of them being Dans).

   "Hi everyone who for some reason watches my videos." I started. "So, today I have another pregnancy update! Mostly because a lot of you have been getting mad at me for not posting in a while and there's nothing else interesting going on in my life... so Dan and have an appointment in a couple hours-"

After I finished filming the video, I realized it was 10:30.
I turned off the camera and walked down the stairs and across the hall.
"Babe!" I yelled. I figured he was done filming at that point. I walked to his room and slowly opened the door.
"Hey." He said smiling as he tuned off his camera. "Just finished filming, don't worry I'm ready."
"Good." I laughed. He walked over to me and cupped my face in his hands kissing me.
"You look beautiful." He said quietly. "I love your hair like that." I felt myself blush slightly as I looked up into his eyes. I ruffled my hands through his curly hobbit hair and smiled.
"I could say the same." I told him.

Dan's pov

When we got to the hospital we were greeted by Ari's doctor in the waiting room.
"Oh you're here!" She said happily.
"Nice to see you Dr. B." Aria said giving her a hug.
"You as well." Dr. Benson smiled. "How's our girl feeling?" She looked down at Aria's stomach.
"Good." Aria replied. "She kicks a lot."
"That's normal." The doctor laughed. "So umm, why don't you follow me..." We walked down the hall and into the elevator. We took it down to the prenatal floor and went into an examination room.
"So, have you felt any new pains?" She asked as she layed Aria down on the bed.
"Nope." She said. "Not since I last saw you."
"Any bleeding?" She asked. Her put her hands on Aria's stomach and felt around different places.
"No." She replied. I sat down in the chair next to her bed and held her hand.
"Have you had any falls or injuries at all?"
"Nope."
"Great." The doctor said cheerfully. "Everything seems to be in check. Why don't we take a look at your baby?"

     Aria's pov

          "There she is." Dr. Benson said pointing at the T.v screen on the wall. On the screen, was a clear image of our daughter. I looked over at Dan who was smiling in awe at the image.
"She has your nose." He said quietly.
"Really?" I asked looking closer. "Huh, she kinda does." I smiled at him and he turned to face me.
"She looks great." Benson said. "No complications, no strange movement, her heart rate sounds good. You have a very healthy baby."
   I felt Dan grip my hand tighter and the doctor took her hands away from my stomach and turned off the screen.
"Have you though of any names?" She asked wiping the gel off of my stomach.
"Lydia." Dan said quietly. I looked up at him and smiled. "We were thinking Lydia."
"That's beautiful." Dr. Benson smiled. "Just like she's gunna be."
"Thank you." I said quietly as I sat back up and fixed my shirt.
"Alright. So as long as you don't do too much and get a good amount of rest then everything should be fine." The doctor assured me.
"Thank you so much." Dan said. He put his arm around my waist.
"No problem." She smiled. "Take care." I nodded and smiled back at her and we left.