Fourteen ~

Aria's pov

        When I got back to Dan's bedroom I grabbed my phone with my good hand and saw that Dan's live show was still going. I read through the comments, everyone was freaking out and saying how worried they were and wondering what had happened. I also had a lot of notifications on twitter. People asking if I was alright, and what was going on as if I was going to just answer them without hesitation. I went to twitter and then back to YouNow. I saw Dan walk in and end the stream and then I turned my phone off and he walked into the bedroom.
"Hey." I said quietly. I was so embarrassed and upset about everything that had just happened. I didn't want to talk to Dan about it but I knew that I had to. He didn't say anything, until he sat down next to me. He patted his leg for me to lay down and rubbed stripes up and down my back when I did.
"Why?" He finally asked after a few moments of silence. I drove for a second, not knowing what to say.
"I don't know." I lied. I knew I was going to answer his question, but I guess I was just stalling.
"You do." He replied playing with my hair. I was silent again. "You don't have to tell me."
"No, I want to." I told him. "I just..." I took a deep breath and sat up turning my body to face him. I looked down and played with my fingers.
"When I was in high school, people would tell me that I was fat, or ugly or whatever." I started. "It was stupid high school stuff that everybody goes through but- but I took it to be true. About a year later I was diagnosed with Anorexia. I hated myself more than anything in the world and I was in a really bad place. I started hurting myself and- and it was just really messy.... ever since then I guess those thoughts just haven't gone away... and when I saw those comments-" Dan grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"Shh, it's okay." He told me. I started sobbing into his chest. He rubbed my back and tried to calm me down for a few minutes. He kissed the top of my head.
"Is it too soon to say I love you?" He asked kissing the top of my head. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I wiped my eyes and looked up at him smiling.
"I love you too." I whispered.

     Dan's pov

         Over the next few days I refrained from going on the internet. Aria and I spent a lot of time sleeping and playing video games together. We started staying at Aria's apartment a lot more, since we had the entire place to ourselves. I still hadn't talked to her about what the doctor had told me. I wanted to have some time away from all the sadness and pain and just be us. I found myself becoming amazed at everything she did. She was just so perfect, and I was so glad to have a chance to love her.
    I started worrying about her a lot more, keeping track of what she was eating, checking her arms often, I wanted to be sure that nothing bad was going to happen to her. She didn't deserve any of the hatred or pain she had received.

****
Okay this is short but I felt like updating 🤷🏻‍♀️♥️