Three ~

"Hey guys!" Phil yelled to the camera. Dan and I both waved and smiled.
"Today I am joined with a very special guest, my new friend Aria! Oh and Dan.."
"Thanks Phil." Dan joked.
"You're welcome." Phil said quickly. "So Aria just moved in across the hall a few weeks ago, and it turns out she's a fan, so I asked her to be in my video."
"Are you gunna say something?" Dan asked laughing.
"Oh right hi!" I said laughing. Dan and Phil both laughed with me.
"So anyway, today were playing truth or dare!" Phil said throwing his hands up and hitting me in the face.
Dan burst out laughing and fell back on the bed.
"I'm sorry." Phil said through laughter. "You okay?"
"I'm fine." I laughed. Dan sat back up and tried to stop laughing.
"This video is going great so far." He joked.
"Yep." Phil replied sarcastically. "So I asked you guys on twitter to give us some truth or dare questions and a lot of you said I was lame for making a truth or dare video because no one does that anymore.... and all I have to say to that is-" Phil stuck his tongue out at the camera.
"Real mature Philip." I joked. He looked down at me and smiled.
"You know Ari I am just now realizing how short you are." He teased trying to get me back.
"I'm am not short you guys are just giants." I said crossing my arms pretending to be upset. They both laughed and Dan agreed.
"So anyway!" Phil yelled. "A lot of you were actually nice enough to give us some actual truth or dare questions rather than making fun of me so we're gunna play now."
We answered a few fan questions and did some stupid things. One person insisted Dan slap Phil in the face and he refused, so I did.
"Oh wait! I have a question for you." Dan smirked at me.
"Oh no..." I said looking at the camera as if saying 'help me'
"Who's your favorite?" He asked. "Me or Phil."
"No." I replied without hesitation. They both laughed.
"Come on, we all know it's me." Phil said.
"It's not that difficult of a question." Dan smiled looking down at me and then back at the camera in front of us.
"I said no." I laughed. "As a long term member of the Phandom I am incapable of answering this question."
"Fine." Dan sighed. "I had to try though." He winked at me and we finished up the video.

Dan's pov ~

It had been a few hours since we had finished filming the truth or dare video and I was helping Phil with part of the editing.
"Are you gunna tell her?" Phil asked me randomly after a long silence between us.
"Tell who what?" I asked not moving my eyes from the screen.
"Aria." He replied. "Are you gunna tell her about-" I cut him off.
"I'm fine Phil." I told him defensively.
"The doctor said its going to get worse. And since you're refusing surgery they don't know when that will be." He said.
"I said I'm fine." I repeated this time looking up to face him. "If it does get worse, then we'll tell her."
"Why won't you just have the operation?" Phil asked angrily.
"We have discussed this way too many times Phil, I don't want to risk becoming some vegetable." I replied.
"You won't." He insisted.
"I am not talking about this any longer. I am fine." I told him once again. "Besides, we only just met Ari a few weeks ago, she's not going to suspect anything."
"Whatever." Phil said. "I'm gunna go get a glass of water."
I rolled my eyes and he walked out of the room.

Aria's pov ~

I was walking to Dans room where Dan and Phil were editing to tell them I was heading out when I overheard a conversation.
"The doctor said it's going to get worse, and since you're refusing surgery they don't know when that will be." I heard Phil's voice through the closed door. I tried not to listen and invade their privacy but I was too shocked at what they were saying.
I listened, terrified at what he was hiding from me.
"We only just met Ari a few weeks ago, she's not going to suspect anything." Dan said.
"Whatever. I'm going to get water." I heard Phil say before I heard the bed shift. I quickly bolted down the hall and into the lounge. I didn't want them to know I was listening to their conversation. It wasn't my business what they were talking about anyway. I pretended I was just getting up when Phil walked in.
"Oh Hey, I was just gunna come tell you two I'm gunna go home and do some renovating or living in my own apartment for once." I laughed. Phil smiled at me.
"Okay," he said. "I'll tell dan. See you later." I nodded and walked out of the apartment.