Seven ~

Dan's pov

         I woke up the next morning to see that Aria was no longer in bed. I yawned and rubbed my tired eyes. I sat for a few minutes feeling a slight headache coming on when Aria entered the room, still wearing my t-shirt from the night before. I sat up and adjusted myself comfortably on the bed.
"Hey." I said in a deep, tired voice.
"Hey." She smiled. She was drinking a cup of out of the Mickey Mouse mug Phil and I had in the apartment. I started to stand up but she pushed me back down.
"Nope." She said putting the mug down on the magazine I had on my bedside table.
"Excuse me?" I asked smirking at her.
"You are staying in bed today." She told me.
"I don't wanna." I whined.
"I don't give a crap." She said kissing me. She handed me my laptop and smiled at me. "You need to rest." I smiled back at her and she sat down on the edge of the bed. I put my hand on her knee and looked down noticing some deep scars on her lower thigh and more higher up. I ran my thumb over them lightly.
"I'm fine." She said quietly sensing my worry and looking down at my hand. "I was seventeen and stupid."
"You're sure?" I asked wanting to make sure she was okay. She nodded her head yes and smiled sweetly at me. "Good. Because you're amazing and shouldn't do anything like that to yourself."

   Aria's pov

        I didn't like lying to Dan, but I couldn't tell him that the scars were only from a few months ago. I hadn't been cutting since then, but only because I was around him.
"I'm gunna go get dressed and I'll be back in a minute okay?" I asked.
"Yeah." He smiled. I smiled back and walked out of the room. Knowing the shirt wasn't long enough to completely cover my ass, I could guarantee that was all he was thinking about as I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I walked down the hall hoping not run into Phil, or else I'd have some explaining to do, so I found myself almost running until I finally reached my apartment across the hall. I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom and lifted the shirt over my head, so I was just in my bra and underwear and looked over my body. I had scars on my hips, and more on my thighs than what Dan saw, along with some on my arms that had mostly faded, but to me were still visible because I knew they were there. I turned to the side and sucked in my stomach as much as possible.
"Disgusting." I said to myself quietly. "You're disgusting and you don't deserve him." I sighed deeply and walked out of the bathroom, making sure to grab Dans shirt off of the counter. I walked up to my bedroom and looked through my wardrobe for something to wear. I decided on some black shorts, and a baggy Fall Out Boy t-shirt knowing it was pretty nice out that day. I fixed my hair throwing it into a messy bun and walked back to Dan and Phil's apartment. I half expected to see Dan out of bed and walking around but to my surprise he had listened and was still lying in his room.
"Hey beautiful." He said smiling as he put his laptop down next to him. "Too cheesy?"
"Nope." I replied smiling. I closed the door and walked over to him sitting down next to him on his bed.
"Whatcha looking at?" I asked him as he picked his laptop back up.
"Just mindlessly scrolling through tumblr." He replied.
"I should've known." I laughed knowing how generic and Dan that was. "Do you need anything?"
"I'm okay." He said. "You don't have to take care of me you know."
"I know." I said kissing him on the nose.
"Why are you so freaking adorable?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"I'm not." I blushed. "But you are."
"I don't think that's accurate." He said placing his laptop aside again.
"I'm pretty sure it is." I smiled.
"No, I don't think so." He laughed before jumping on top of me and tickling my sides. I tried not to laugh but couldn't help it.
"Stop! Stop!" I laughed loudly squirming underneath him. He stopped after another few seconds and smiled as he hovered over me.
"See, that was the cutest thing I've ever seen." He smirked. I smiled trying to catch my breath after laughing so hard.
"I hate you." I said quietly. He leaned down and kissed my cheek before climbed off of me and sitting back in his original position.

    Dan and I stayed in bed for a couple of hours after that, just enjoying being in each other's presence as we browsed the internet and watched dumb videos together.
"I'm hungry." Dan eventually said. "You wanna order pizza?"
"Sure." I said hesitating slightly. I didn't want to eat anything, I was trying to lose weight, but I figured I would just purge it afterwards.
"Cool." He said. "I have to go to the bathroom and then I'll call."
"I'm aloud to go to the bathroom right?" He teased.
"Shut up." I laughed hitting his arm gently. He smiled and kissed me before getting up and walking out of the room.

   Dan's pov

       After I got back out of the bathroom I ran into Phil in the hallway.
"Oh hey." He said awkwardly. "What have you guys been doing in there all day?"
I laughed slightly.
"Don't get any weird ideas, Aria put me on bedrest for the day." I replied.
"Oh... that's a lot better than what I was expecting." He laughed.
"Right..." I said. "I'm gunna order pizza, you want any?"
"No thanks, I'm gunna go hang out with Pj in a half hour anyway." He replied. "You seam, really happy. You must really like this girl huh?"
"I really do." I replied smiling at the thought of Aria.
"I'm glad." Phil said. He flashed me a smile and walked away.

    "I have returned." I said as I entered the room. I didn't see Aria sitting on the bed, so I looked around the room. "Ari-" Suddenly I felt her jump on my back and start kissing my neck, causing me to shiver.
"What are you doing?" I laughed.
"Getting payback." She smiled. She ran her fingers across the back of my neck causing me to squirm and her to fall off my back landing on her feet behind me.
"Haha." She teased. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at her picking her up and walking over to the bed sitting down so she was on my lap. She smiled and kissed me gently. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. I ran my fingers through her hair and slid my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance, which she allowed. I flipped her over onto her back and hovered over her. I pulled my lips away from hers and started kissing her neck, biting lightly leaving small marks down to her collarbone. When I bit one specific spot she moaned out quietly. I laughed into her neck and continued on that one spot until she pulled at my hair.
"Please." She whispered.
"Are you sure?" I asked her looking into her eyes for reassurance. She smiled and nodded her head yes.