Epilogue (Part 1)

-Time Skip || 15 years later-

Jason's POV

We were on a camping trip in a different state, in Colorado at Silver Bell Campground. The sighting was beautiful. My wife and kids are literally the best. Anthony just turned 15 as for the twins Ben and Katelyn, they are to turn 13 next month.

 It was a hot July morning, our skin soaking up the sun. Except for Brooke's, she needs a lot of sunscreen. We were setting up two tents to sleep in. Surprisingly, Anthony agreed to sharing a tent with his siblings when he's usually complaining about them being in his personal bubble. I was putting together the last pole to the kids' tent, Ben comes running up to me with a weird look on his face. "Dad, I really need to pee." He rushed put as he jumped around like he was a maniac. "Just go piss behind a tree." I said pointing towards a small patch of trees.

 He hesitated for a moment before slowly walking towards a tree. "You're the look out." he mumbled. I sighed and stood up to make sure no one was looking. I leaned against the tree trunk as he made his way behind it. I heard him unzip his shorts and start peeing. 

"That's feels so much better." he groaned. 

"Hurry up!"

"Okay okay."

He came out from behind the tree and followed me back to our tents. "What are we gonna do today?" he asked. I was about to open my mouth when I saw Brooke coming out of our tent and shouting something.

"We need wood for the fire tonight boys!"

I raised an eyebrow and turned back to Ben. 

"Apparently getting some wood." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and turned around back towards the patch of trees. We jogged through gathering as much wood as needed and avoiding his pissed covered tree. I had many sticks in my hand looking for slightly bigger ones. I froze as someone tapped me. Turning around, I saw Ben holding some broken branches.

"How did you and mom meet?"

------------------------------------------------------------

That was part one of the epilogue. There'll be a part 2/final. 

Vote+Comment

Instagram: BiebersPsycho_

YouTube: BiebersPsycho_

I love you guys!

-Lilly