Chapter 30

Jason's POV

  "I'm still going to kill you. You don't have a choice anymore" I said as I shot him once in his foot and once more in his chest. He groaned in agony and fell to the floor, holding his foot in his hands. To make sure he actually died in pain I punched him in rib cage and in his face. After I was finished, he ended up with a busted lip, split eyebrow, and broken nose. He sat there on the floor, motionless, as if he were a mannequin. I killed someone. For real, nothing fake about it, killed someone. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brooke staring at me. I turned around to fully examine her expression. The expression of relief was painted on her face. Because of me, she's free. 

 Thank God! "Jason let's go! Hurry" I heard Justin scream up the steps. We all snapped out of our thoughts and headed into the hallway. "Come on" he mutters as we meet him at the bottom of the steps. Through the back door, people started to gain confidence and block us. Bullets fired in every which direction. One hit me in my shoulder, causing me to groan. We made it into the yard being surrounded by small crowds of people. 

  I wasn't about to let this happen. I put up my gun and pulled Brooke with me towards the gate that splits the front and backyard, aiming at anyone who came near me. Everyone else followed behind me, looking at me as if I were a psychopath. I had just noticed that she had taken her jacket off and pressed it against the gunshot wound on my shoulder. Right when I thought we were gonna be okay, I felt a sharp pain in my leg. A bullet has went through my leg. I yelped as Justin tried pushing me to go forwards. I limped as fast a I could until I was smacked in the head with something hard and cold. I fell to the ground and held the back of my head. 

  "Fuck" I muttered. I sat up to attempt to stand up but everything was blurry. A gunshot was fired. I watched as Justin fell to the ground and just as Ariana screamed "Oh my God", I blacked out.

Thanks for reading! Don't be a ghost reader, so vote and comment. I love your guys' support. Much love- Lilly <3