Chapter 4

Jason's POV

Oh crap! It's 12:20! I sent her a text.

"I'm on my way"-Jason

"Okay, I'm ready ;)"-Brooke

";)"-Jason

On my way there I kept thinking about how I look. My hair is spiked, as usual. I am wearing a striped t-shirt along with some basketball shorts and supras. When I arrived at her house and got out of the car. I walked up to the front door and knocked.

Brooke's POV

*knock knock*. "I'm coming" I yelled. I ran down the steps with my phone in hand and opened the door. There he was.

"Oh going out with sexy I see?"-Alana

It flashed through my mind. I have to admit he is pretty cute, especially in daylight. "Hi, you okay". he said waving his hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry, I was thinking of something" I giggled. "Less thinking, we need to leave. The movie is gonna start soon". Oh crap! I quickly grabbed my purse and ran out with him, into his car. "Nice car" I exclaimed. "Thanks" he replied. It was a Blue 2017 488 GTB Ferrari.(image above) I couldn't stop staring deeply into his blue eyes. "Take a picture it'll last longer" he said. Oops, he knew. I blushed. "Someone's blushing". He's really funny so far, he's cute, tall, kind, cute, and more cute.

Carter's POV

-After the movies-

Jason texted me and said that he really likes her. Well it's go time.

"Right now"- Jason. he texted.

I walked along the brick wall in the alley. I heard them laughing and talking. A girl walked past and as soon as I recognized it was Brooke, I launched at her. "Ahhhhhhhh" she screamed while kicking and punching. I put my hand over her mouth and tightened my grip. I pulled her into the alley. "Make anymore sounds or else" I whispered into her ear. She finally relaxed and had fear in her eyes. "You are going to cooperate, okay? I don't want to hurt you". I moved my hand away from her mouth and put my finger over her lips. Jason came around the corner and pulled her kind of in a friend way to my car. Nobody looked like the were suspicious. "Here we go, Jason follow me to 'the place', I said. Brooke looked terrified. Sorry I had to do this to you.

Hello Peeps! Please share my story with your friends. Vote and comment please! I'm updating as much as possible. For right now, goodnight -Lilly ZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZ