Chapter 19

Jason's POV

Brooke yanked at my sleeve, looking eager to talk. "Let's talk in the kitchen" I whispered and got up, taking her hand. "What is it" I whispered. "He sexually assaulted me Jason". I widened my eyes. My fist automatically balled up. "Show me what he did" I whispered while clenching my jaw. She brought me by a wall and placed my hands on it, to where she wouldn't be able to escape. "His hands trailed down my body--" I trailed my hands down her body for an example. "He grabbed my ass" I then did that. "And he kissed my lips. With of course me keeping them closed. He smelled musty too" I kissed her lips for fun and chuckled slightly after the look she gave me. "Welp, now I really want to beat his ass" I admitted. "Please do" she begged. I nodded and walked in a fast pace into the living room. Grabbing his collar, I yanked him off the couch onto the floor. "You son of a bitch" I said under my breath. He looked confused but I didn't care. I pinned him down to the floor and punched him across the face a few times and some to his gut. Each hit, causing him to grunt in pain. I quickly stood up and said to my mom "He sexually assaulted her". Her jaw dropped and worry filled her eyes. Peter stood up and kicked him in his side and socked him in the face. "I should turn you in, but I'm not" is what I managed to hear from him. "Yeah we're nice enough to do that, ya rapist" Brooke barked. Jeremy managed to get up, out the door, to his car. My mom gave the rest hugs and headed out while saying. "He's done. For the second time! What the hell was I thinking besides having you two beautiful kids". I smiled knowing we were one of the best things that happened to her. I love her so much!

Brooke's POV

2 hours later

2:00 p.m.

"Babe" I heard a voice say, realizing it was Jason. "Yes" I answered as he walked in. "I gotta go to the store and Carter wants to hang out. Okay?" "Okay" "I love you" "I love you too". Kissing my forehead, he walked out. It was a rough day and I don't feel like having more. I heard some yelling come from downstairs. "Babe is everything okay?" I hollered. I heard the door slam shut. I walked out into the hallway and jumped when I saw him at the top of the steps. It was so him, Jeremy... "I'm here to apologize". I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room. He followed me in, making me uncomfortable. What if he tries something? I wouldn't be able to escape. I mean I'm already pregnant! "Listen..." he started. I turned to face him with my arms crossed. He took a step forward, so I took a step back. As he took another step forward I took a step back. I ended up pinned against the wall. "I'm not sorry for what I did" he finished and smirked. He took a hold of my waist and pulled me into his chest. "You are too fine for me not to do this". I got scared and whimpered. "Leave me alone" I whined. Kicking and punching wasn't going to help me. I was trapped like I thought I'd be. He's so gonna rape me. He started kissing my neck. I couldn't do anything with the force he used to pin my arms up against the wall. I can't stop this. I tried and tried and tried. Nothing was working. He slowly trailed his hand up my shirt to my breast. I kept whining for he would ignore it. He yanked my shirt off of me and started kissing down my chest. Unclipping my bra, he smirked. "Just enjoy it sweetie, you can't do anything bout it". I gave him a dirty look. His mouth cupped over one of my nipples and there started the sucking. I couldn't help but let a soft moan out. He got rougher, being turned on by my moans. He smacked my ass again after letting his mouth rest. I whimpered even more as he slid off my pants and underwear. AHH, THERE'S 1 FINGER. THEN 2, 3,4, HIS FIST! He's fisting me! Tears started welling up in my eyes as loud moans came out. It felt good but I didn't like it. He slammed me onto the bed as he peeled his shirt off. His chest and arms were inked with tattoos. A tear slid down my face, and another as he wiped that one. "Don't cry princess". He unbuckled his belt and that's when I started squirming. In my mind I was escaping when in reality I wasn't. I was rolled over onto my belly and that's when he thrust into my ass. More tears came strolling down my face like it was a street. If that were the case there was a lot of traffic. I don't like this at all. "Oh fuck" "Baby girl, you are tight" "Jesus Christ". All these things he says, he grunts and groans with pleasure. As I, sit here crying my eyes out. Apparently he doesn't get that I didn't want to be raped. But look where we are now. Nothing came out of my mouth but a few sobs. I don't think anything else could. I felt something penetrate inside of me. Assuming he just released a load of cum inside of me. He got off of me and put his cum covered dick in my face. "Go on clean it". I shook my head forcefully with anger. He gripped my wrist. He tightened his grip the more I refused. But it got to point to where I had to. I licked the sides and sucked on the tip as he moaned. I cried while doing this. After all of it was down my throat he got face to face with me. He tried kissing me but did the same as he did when I refused to clean him. I gave up and let his tongue in. Apparently that wasn't enough to assure him because he tightened his grip harder than ever. I started kissing him back. Letting my tears flow, flow onto my mouth and down my chin. My eyes were open the whole entire time. Suddenly a notification went off from his phone. He got up and pulled it out of his pocket. "Well, I gotta go. She said she's ready to let me back in the house. Goodbye, princess." 

I immediately shot off the bed as he left the room, clothes in hand. Quickly putting my clothes on, I dialed 911. Reporting that I've been raped by Jeremy Bieber. Jason had gotten a phone call and rushed home. I opened the door as he knocked. He embraced me with a hug. "I'm so sorry he did that to you" he said sadly. I could feel him start crying as his chest bumped with his sobs. I shoved my faced into his neck. "I only need you. I'm scarred Jason. Just please lay with me and tell me everything's gonna be alright" I sobbed. He nodded and pulled me onto the couch, wrapping his arms around me. We cuddled the rest of the afternoon. I'm so very scared...

OMFG, OML. WHAT JUST HAPPENED? INTERESTING  RIGHT?! Haha, just kidding. Vote and comment. Love the support fam- Lilly