Chapter 7: Muscular Surprises

Song above is for the party

Brooke's POV

I woke up in a bed in this nice guest room. Well I think it's a guest room... I got up out of the bed and looked through the dresser. There were girls clothes, my size. I took out a white spaghetti-string tank-top and a black crop top that said "I Speak Fluent Sarcasm" in big, bold, silver letters. I also got out a pair of jean shorts that went to the top of my kneecap. I changed into my clothes and walked into the bathroom that connected. Luckily there was a, looks like it wan't used, brush in there. Also a toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and hair then let my hair down. I still had my zebra converse from yesterday and put those on. Then I walked downstairs, phone in my hand.

Carter's POV

"There's a party tonight at the club" I said. "Yeah, I can get us in because my cousin owns the club" Justin said. I heard footsteps and looked at the stairs to see Brooke coming down. Hopefully she's over it. She had her hair down and it looked pretty. "Good morning sleepyhead" he said. She slapped Justin in the arm and gave him the I-hate-you face. Justin rubbed his arm and looked at her like what the hell woman! "We're going to a party tonight at the club just down the street" I told her. She shrugged her shoulders and sat in a chair.

Jason's POV

I rubbed my eyes as soon as the sunlight hit them. Ouch, shit! I got up and put a pair of shorts on, not bothering to put a shirt on. It's summer and it's hot anyways. I made my way into the hallway and walked down the steps. Everyone else was sitting at the table already. Apparently nobody noticed me since they just sat there talking about a party. Man I'm hungry! I opened the top cabinets and grabbed two cups. I shut them and opened the fridge, taking out the orange juice.  I poured two glasses because I know somebody else will want some. I put the orange juice back in the fridge and set the other cup in the middle of the table. Immediately Brooke grabbed it and started drinking out of it. Well she was thirsty. Justin realized I didn't have a shirt om and threw a jacket at me. "Put that on dude!". I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Why? It's too hot for this shit man" I snapped. "What, do you think you have these amazing muscles and are you trying to show them off?" Brooke asked. I chuckled and shook my head. "Maybe  I do". She raised her eyebrows and said "Oh really?". I nodded and threw the jacket that was covering up my torso. "Wow" she mumbled with wide eyes. She literally couldn't quit staring! "Like what you see?" I smirked.