Chapter 33

Brooke's POV

 They beat me into dust. He may have only seen my face, but he doesn't know what's hiding underneath these clothes. A man with dark brown/gray hair and blue eyes had almost inappropriately touched me. As soon as he was about to slide his hand up my thigh, someone walked in and started an argument.

*Flashback*

 His face was only a few centimeters away, hand rested on my knee. I felt very uncomfortable. He licked his lips, bringing his face closer than before. His breath crashed against my face, causing my breathing to start hitching. "You're very attractive, young lady." he whispered sending shivers down my spine. I tightly closed my eyes as his hand started to move forwards. He was getting closer until, someone burst through the door, causing the door to release from the door frame. It made a big bang as it hit the floor. "Do you have my money yet?" I heard a male voice shout. "No, I was too busy kidnapping this one." he said pointing at me. "I don't give a fuck about whether you were busy or not!" the male shouted once more. "I'll have it in three days, trust me" he spoke. "Grayson Alexander Smith! I have waited for six fucking months."  "Well I don't have it Lazerus!" The male who was apparently named Lazerus stared at me for a few seconds before turning his focus back to Grayson. "Three days! Three days, I better have it." he said sternly before walking out furiously. "Gray, we gotta go" someone hollered. He turn towards me and pulled me out of the chair I was sitting in. I was yanked down the steps and through the front door. His so called 'gang members' were getting into their vehicles as we walked down the pathway that lead from the street curb to the house. As we came up to a big truck he opened my door and shoved me in but not before saying "We'll finish that later." He honestly made me feel like he is the devil. He seems so cold-hearted and rude. And what did he mean by "We'll finish that later?" I shook the thoughts out of my head and stared out the window. We pulled out of the driveway and started driving. Hopefully Jason can get me again. I'm already pregnant and I don't want to be raped again. 

*End of Flashback*

I was forced to come out of my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice holler. It was Jason, screaming at Grayson. It seemed as if he was just punched, considering he was holding his jaw. "What are you gonna do about it?" Grayson asked. I watched as Jason balled up his fist and clenched his jaw. Honestly, him clenching his jaw turns me on. I gasped as I felt movement in my stomach. The baby is growing, I'm already 4 months into my pregnancy. We don't know whether it's a boy or a girl. Maybe we'll find out after I'm outta here. This place gives me the creeps. I didn't realize everyone was staring at me until I looked up. "The baby is growing" I spoke and winked at Jason. He held in his chuckle and turned back to Grayson who was smirking his face off. "This is over. I catch you or any of your buddies by her again I will literally kill you. I mean Mitchell is already gone." Grayson's facial expression turned from a smirk into a frown. I wonder if he really loves his grandson. I stood up and followed Jason outside to a traverse. We were about to hop in but something stopped us.

"It's over for you, not me."

----------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Sorry not sorry!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow me on instagram @ Bieberspsycho_

Subscribe to my YouTube @ BiebersPsycho_

Follow me on Twitter @ ItzKidrauhl_

I'll update soon. <3