Chapter 29

Jason's POV    (Imagine the tank-top is dark gray ^)

We all decided to pile up into Carter's truck. Sneaking through the street without suspicion, the truck hauled up to a house. A house that would make an ideal home for a general family. "What's the plan?" I thought for a moment. "Carter, you and Marcus hit it from the back door. Justin and Ariana, you guys stay here just in case there's an emergency. Lastly, Brad and I will go through the front door. Got it?" "Got it." I nodded and jerked the door open. We raced to the front door, as the rest of them got into place. 

  "Ready" he whispered. "Yeah." He harshly kicked the nice, glossy, wooden structure...causing it to fall backwards, into the house. As we entered the house, people spun around getting frightened. Some trying to act tough. "Where the hell is he" I growl, causing a few of the females to whimper. "He's u-upstairs, with h-her" a male stutters. I jerk my head in the direction the voice came from and walked over. "Where upstairs" I ask. "B-b-bedroom" he whimpers. 

  What we he be doing with her in the bedroom? That really triggered me this time.

 I stormed up the steps, Brad following behind. I sneaked through the halls, peeking into each room as I passed by. Everything was empty except for one room with it's door shut. Coming to a complete stop, I put my ear up against the door. "Please don't hurt me" a female voice said. I recognized that voice. It couldn't be none other than the one and only Brooke. "I won't hurt you" he said. Who is he? Oh right, the jackass named Mitchell. "Don't touch me either. Especially in the uncomfortable places" she whimpers. That's it!

 I busted into the room seeing him hovering over her with his hands on her shoulders. "Hands up or else I'll kill you" his hands shot up immediately. I pulled her away from him and into my chest. She wrapped her arms around me and started crying. "Thank God you're here Jason" she sobbed. "It's okay baby, I got you" I whispered into her ear, giving her a reassuring squeeze. 

  Brad pulled her away from me as I put the gun up to his head. "Do you wanna die painfully or instantly? Choose one" I spat. No reply. I shoved the gun harder into his skull. He hesitated for a moment and opened his mouth. "I'm not the one who did this in the first place. It was Grayson." Grayson Sanchez. His mom's father. Him and my father had problems when Mitchell's mom and him were dating in high school.

 *Jeremy's Flashback*

I knocked on the door to Danielle's house. The door creaked open and there stood a large male figure. Her dad Grayson. He never really liked me. Danielle and I have been dating since 8th grade and it's sophomore year of high school. 3 years now, that's pretty long if you ask me. 

 "I'm here for Danielle sir" I say bravely. He gives me a cold glare. A grunt comes from his as he opens the door enough to let me slip in. "Danielle, your 'boyfriend' is here" he hollers. She comes running down the steps with a huge smile painted on her face. "Hey baby" she squeaks as she jumps into my arms. "Hey beautiful" I whisper in her ear. I felt her smile on my neck.

 Next thing I knew, I was being pulled upstairs into her room. "How was your day" I ask as we lay on the bed. "Okay, better now that you're here" she replies. I slightly blush at her words, my cheeks burning. "Same here" I mumbled happily. 

 -15 minutes later-

 We talked about school, assignments, etc. It's interesting on how we do nothing to the teachers but they hate us for no reason. (who else?) I flipped over to face her as she did the same. "You're so pretty" I whisper while caressing her cheek with my thumb. She blushed hard and smiled. I took the time to admire he long, wavy, brunette hair. Beautiful green eyes. 

 "Close your eyes and sit up. I wanna show you something" she says. I did as I was told and was a little frightened...when I felt someone sit on me. I open my eyes to see her sitting on my lap, bridal style. "I like this" I mumble, causing her to giggle. Our faces were only centimeters apart. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed my hand just below her ear. I went in for the kiss. As our lips met, I gently licked her bottom lip. She opened her mouth, allowing me to explore. Minutes and minutes later we we're sitting there making out on her bed.

Until...

BOOM! Her dad comes bursting through the door, causing us to jump into each other. I dabbed my lip as she just bit it due to the scare. "Get the hell outta my house" he yelled. I jumped off the bed near the doorway. "Dad are you drunk again" I heard her scream. He just chuckled and turned to me. I could smell the alcohol coming off his clothes and breath. I scrunched my nose and slipped through the doorway. "I'll see you at school tomorrow, I love you Danielle" I hollered over her father's yells. She replied with the same and went back to arguing with her dad.

 What the hell did I do wrong?

*End of Jeremy's flashback*

Hey guys! This chapter is a little longer than usual. I guess you deserve it for being so patient with me. Hope you guys are enjoying it. Don't forget to vote and comment. ALSO, check out my cover shop.

Follow me on instagram @ BiebersPsycho_