Chapter 35

Jason's POV

"Come on, Justin drive!" I snapped causing him to jump and hurriedly step on the gas. "Put your seat belt on." Ariana says. I glare at her before clicking my seat belt into the buckle. There isn't time for seat belts right now! I snake my arm around Brooke's neck and pull her closer to my chest. "I missed you." I whisper into her ear. "I missed you too." she whispered and made a weak smile. "I love you and I'm glad you and the baby are okay." I whispered. "I lov-" before she could finish her sentence the back window shattered, broken glass flying everywhere. I lift my head up to look out the window. I see Grayson and his gang in four different vehicles. I spotted a bullet in the seat, assuming someone had just shot the window. Suddenly, a man pops out of one of the vehicle's and shoots at us once more. We all duck our heads, avoiding being shot. "Justiinn"I holler. "GET US AWAY FROM THEM." As I said that he started swerving into different lanes. It seemed as if that whenever we moved, the car to our right followed. Through the rear view mirror, I noticed a smirk glued onto Justin's face. He's smart, but dangerous.

 "Everyone hold on." he shouted causing everyone to grip unto a roof handle or seat. He started to go faster. The vehicle has now maneuvered into the lane next to us. I went stiff as my eyes widened seeing my ex through the window. She smiled sadly, as if she were hoping we'd make it. Amber shook her head, taking a gun out of a case and pointing it towards the driver. I then heard a loud gun shot, causing me to close my eyes. When I opened them once again, the car was drifting into different lanes. Once we got further up, I saw her take a hold of the wheel and sit on-top of the now dead driver. I had just realized everyone else but us and his gang had started to freak out. Turning my focus back to the enemy vehicle, Amber stomped on the breaks. She did it purposely, causing another enemy vehicle to rear end her. "She's trying to help us." I mumble. Brooke smiles and small smile and nods. 

 I mouth 'thank you' as we pass them up. I saw a little nod before the vehicle wasn't in view anymore. 

  "Two more cars to go and we're outta here."

-------------------------------------------------

Short, I know. But my feet are freezing from sitting at this desk. My desk is literally right next to the vent and the air conditioning is on D: Vote+Comment.

2 votes 

2 comments 

for next chapter

LOVE YA - Lilly