Chapter 10

Brooke's POV

-Later on the same day-

I was laying on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. I went through my bathroom. I peeked into the hall to see Jason at my door. Ugh I don't feel like talking to him right now. I turned back around and went back into my room. I still had some pj's on from last night so I decided to put some actual clothes on. (picture at top) I am literally so mad right now I thought as I took the pj's off. I heard one more knock. Ugh! I opened the door slightly and peeked out. No one there... I went back to changing.

Jason's POV

I heard a door shut. I run over to see the bathroom that leads to her room. Wow. Why didn't I think of that.

"Choke on that water dumb ass"

It flashed through my mind. That's probably why, I'm a dumb ass. I heard drawers opening and closing. Good thing this was my ex's room and she left all them clothes. I knocked on her door one more time and quickly ran to her bathroom door. I quietly opened it and tip-toed into the bathroom.  I opened her door slightly and passed out in the inside. I just saw her in her underwear. She's still changing. I walked slowly until she turned around and froze. She dropped a shirt she was about to put on and stared at me. Her wide eyes soon turned into anger. But behind that I saw happiness and forgiveness. "What the hell. Learn how to knock" she said embarrassed. "I did but you didn't answer" I said slowly walking towards her. I held my arms out for a hug. I need to apologize.

Brooke's POV

He stood there with his arms out, waiting for a hug. I actually feel like I need one right now. I wrapped my arms around him and softly hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and did the same. "Are you still kind of drunk" I asked. "Little bit. Not enough to really affect me. I haven't puked yet though" he chuckled. I hugged him tighter because he was warm. "Look I need to apologize about last night. I was drunk. I shouldn't of slept with Angel. Especially when it's Justin's girlfriend. I'm sorry for leaving you to walk here. I hope that you can forgive me and that we can build our relationship". My eyes started to water. I've been treated like shit before but never apologized to. I held back the tears because I know he wouldn't understand. I looked at him and the guilt in his eyes...and his big lips...his big kissable lips. Before I knew it I smashed my lips against his. He kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Justin's POV

I was walking down the hallway to comfort Brooke and when I opened the door...there they were. Brooke and Jason making out, she in a bra and panties. Uhm awkward... Brooke looked at me and narrowed her eyebrows. "A little privacy?" she said as she shoved me out and shut the door. I stood there for a second and heard the springs of the bed. Um, don't wanna know. I thought. I headed down the stairs and decided to make some breakfast. Pancakes are my favorite!

Jason's POV

She pushed me back onto her bed and crawled on top of me. "I ain't going further with my clothes" she giggled and started kissing me. I'm fine with that!  I broke the kiss and took of my shirt. Again as like yesterday morning, she looked surprised. She felt my abs before going back to kissing me. Sooner or later I was stripped down to my boxers. 

-After that makeout session-

She cuddled with my chest, the blanket over the top of us. We both struggled to keep our eyes open. "Maybe you should take a nap. You look horrible" I whispered while gently rubbing her back. "You too" she said as she set her head on my arm and fell asleep immediately.  I thought about and dozed off with her in my arms.

Sorry that they're a little short! Trust me they'll get longer once I have more time. I've been busy with school and helping my parents cook dinner. Please comment and vote. AND sojbbelieber_1994 , I haven't forgotten about that prank on instagram. If you don't follow me please do @ bieberspsycho_ ! Love you guys <3 - Lilly