Chapter 13

Brooke's POV

I walked into the bathroom and saw a box of pregnancy tests...well that's awkward. Mind as well try. I opened the box, shut the door, and locked it. I took the pregnancy test. I set it on the sink because the instructions said to wait 30 seconds. I was sooo nervous. Being pregnant at 18 would be hard on my mom, considering she probably already misses her child. 28...29...30! I looked down at the test. My heart started to beat faster but my mind is telling me something is going to be wrong... It's positive! I hurried into the living room where Jason was, but isn't now. I ran all over looking for him , pregnancy test in my hand. I finally heard him shuffling in is room. I walked in without knocking and saw him changing. I don't give a fuck!

Jason's POV

"Hey what i-" I cut myself off, looking at whatever is in her hand. She held up what looked like a pregnancy test. "I-I'm pregnant" she said under her breath. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. "That's good in my heart, but bad for everyone else" I mumbled. "I love you, but my parents are gonna kill me!". She came over to me and shoved her face into my chest. My fault, heh. Uhm, I feel bad for her. My parents forgot about me a long time ago... But hers, hers still knows she exist and where she is. "Fuck!" I whispered. She's been carrying my child for a few ours now. "It'll be okay" I thought. I'm not the best singer but slightly better than the normal person. I started to sing one of Justin's songs, Be Alright.

Across the ocean, across the sea. Starting to forget the way you look at me now.

Over the mountains, across the sky. Need to see your face I need to look in your eyes.

Through the storm and through the clouds. Bumps on the road and we're upside down now.

I know it's hard babe, to sleep at night. Don't you worry. Everything's gonna be alri-i-i-ight. Be alri-i-i-ight.

Through the sorrow and the fights. Don't you worry. Cause everything's gonna be alri-i-i-ight. Be alri-i-i-ight.

All alone, in my room. Waiting for your phone call to come soon.

For you, oh. I would walk a thousand miles to be in your arms, holding my heart.

Oh I, oh I. I love you. And everything's gonna be alri-i-i-ight. Be alri-i-i-ight.

(Song continued on)

She ended up on my bed and fell asleep. I got under the covers and pull her into my chest. Hoping, that everything would be alright...

Hey guys! I know very short. But I HAD TO UPDATE! I'VE BEEN SOOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL! I know, I know. Excuses, excuses. But I have exams next week and I need to study! Comment and vote!- Lilly