Chapter 5: He has a twin?!?!

-In the Car-

Brooke's POV

"Here we go, Jason follow me to 'the place', someone said.I was scared because I have no idea what just happened! I have had my eyes closed ever since they shoved me into the car.I recognized that voice though. All I know is that Jason was in on it. All the other times he/she tried talking to me, I didn't pay attention or even look at their face! I'm such an idiot! I really hope their not gonna hurt me, or rape me especially! I felt the car turn and slow down to a stop. I then heard them open the door. My door flung open and I was grabbed by two people, assuming Jason was helping. "What are you going to do to me". I asked, raising my voice. "We're not going to hurt you" someone said. I think it was Jason who said it. "Where are we? Who are you?" I shouted. "Sh! Gurl, stop with the questions", Jason said. I could definitely tell it was Jason, the sound was getting closer and closer to my ears. "Open up, Justin it's me!". I heard the other voice say. The doorknob was being fiddled with, and then the door opened. Who's Justin?

Justin's POV

I was sitting on the couch with some of my friends when I heard something. It was a muffled voice. I believe it said "Open up, Justin it's v". I unlocked the door and opened it. I saw Jason, my twin brother and Carter holding on to a girl. "Come in", I said confused but curious. They pulled her inside and sat her on the couch. "I'll explain", Jason said and put his hands in the air. "Well explain to me now!" "Not in here" he whispered in my ear. He followed me up the stairs, into my bedroom and sat on my bed. "You ready?" he asked, I nodded. "Here goes nothing! So that girl's name is Brooke Clifford. After Brooke and I went to the movies and walked past an alley, Carter launched at her. We were going to kidnap her because, I like her...a lot". I scratched the back of my neck. This isn't unusual for him. We're talking about Jason McCann here! "So you decided to bring her to my house?" I asked. "Yep" he said, popping the "p". I shook my head and mumbled to myself. Why Jason? You trying to get ME in trouble?

Carter's POV

"Hold Still" I shouted trying to pin her down. She kept trying to punch and kick me. None of the boys wanted to help, probably because they're scared and confused. Anyway, thanks for not helping! She stood up and that's when I wrapped my arms around her waist, I decided to get Jason to help. "Carter! Put me down!" she whined. I carried her up the steps and stopped in the hallway. Which room did they go into? I headed towards a room where I heard muffled voices and knocked.

Jason's POV 

*knock knock*. I got up from the bed and opened the door. "What the hell" I said as I saw Carter with wide eyes trying to keep Brooke still. "This girl is crazy!" he whispered. As soon as Brooke recognized me she threw her fist at me and hit me in the face. I rubbed my cheek as it burned from the hit. "Ow!". Carter smiled. Wait, oh no. He's gonna let her come at me. As soon as I thought that he dropped her and she started lunged at me.I moved away just in time. "Jason, I'm going to get you" she yelled while grabbing the lamp on Justin's table. I ran until she trapped me into a corner. I saw her raise the lamp and everything went black. My head hurt like hell now, so I felt the top of my head. I opened my eyes and then looked at my head. Blood on it, along with broken glass on the floor. Did she literally just smash a lamp over my head? 

I'm working on this a lot more since my other story already has 24 chapters. I'm almost done with that book. I made a trailer for this book on YouTube. Next chapter I will put the trailer on the top so you can watch it. I promised it will be done by March 2017, might not happen though. I'll try! Please comment and vote! Comment down below of where you're from! -Lilly <3