Chapter 20

Jeremy's POV

I got in the bed next to Pattie. As soon as my body hit that bed, she kicked my side. "Ouch, what the hell?" She gave me a dirty look. "Put the pillow, in between us" she said sternly. I did as she said. "I'm tryna get better, babe" I mumbled. In the sight of my peripheral vision, I saw her face slightly turn from mad to depressed. "You gotta try harder then" she said. Her tone was sad, depressed, disappointed. I flipped over onto my side facing the edge of the bed. I made a tired face, trying to hide the smirk that was about to come across it. I decided to make it better. Flipping over onto my other side, I moved the pillow and pulled her closer. She flinched but then calmed her body down. She also flipped onto her side and stared into my eyes. Making them look sad as possible, she fell for it. "I'm sorry for kicking you. Just try to get better...please. I love you and you should know that" she whispered. I puckered my lips together, waiting for a kiss. She smacked a big one on there but it changed into a actual kiss. Tongue to tongue. "Why do I do this to her. I do love her. I guess that since I left her I didn't care about my love life anymore. She's giving me another chance and I already fucked up" I thought to myself. It started to turn into a heated make out session. She wanted my shirt off and then my pants. She tried but I stopped her. "Listen, I don't feel like this is the right time right now. I need to think again. I have many things that I need to tell you but I'm not ready" I sighed. She looked confused but then grinned slightly. "I'm ready when you are" she said. I smiled and kissed her forehead, laying back down. I let out a heavy breath and fell asleep. 

Plot twist. He has a past with this? Wow ;) *Wink*. Vote and comment. Sorry it's short, I gotta go to bed for school in a few. Goodnight :D -Lilly