Chapter 12: Did things and got something!

Brooke's POV

Jason thrust into me. Between every thrusts, I moaned louder and louder. I dug my finger nails into his strong arms. It started to get faster and harder, to where I couldn't let anything out. I finally felt him let it out inside of me. My insides warmed up. "I hate you" I murmured jokingly. "I love you too" he said. Oh my god. He just said I love you! We aren't even dating! Does this mean we're official?

"Hey Jason. Does this mean-" I said before he interrupted me.

"Yes. Yes it does".

I smiled at his words. He rolled over on top of me and kissed me. The kiss lasted a while until...

Ding dong!

The doorbell rang. He chuckled under the kiss. "Probably the pizza" I whispered. He nodded, got up, and put his clothes back on. I covered myself with the sheets as he walked out. I looked over at the clock and it read 3:30 pm. Wow! This only happened within 15 minutes. Luckily they said the pizza would be done within 20 minutes...

Jason's POV

"Thanks, have a nice evening" I said as I shut the door. I set the pizza box on the counter. "Pizza's here" I shouted up the steps. I watched as she ran down the steps in a tank-top and shorts. As soon as I turned around, she jumped onto my back. I quickly gripped onto her legs so she could balance. Piggy back ride it is! "Damn girl!". She giggled and spanked my ass, as if she were telling me to move. I walked her over to the pizza. She stretched her arm out to the box, from over my shoulder and opened it. Despite the fact of her being on my back, and her having short arms...amazed me on how she did it. She slid off as I grabbed a slice of pizza. "Food. Thank the heavens!" I said while dropping to my knees. We both chuckled and headed to the couch. Right then and there, Justin walks in.

Justin's POV

I walked into the house and shut the door behind me. I smell pizza. I then realized how hungry I was. Brooke and Jason were sitting on the couch. I saw a pizza box on the counter and immediately pounced on it. I grabbed the whole box and sat down on the couch next to Jason. "I'm starving" I whined. Jason narrowed his eyebrows and stared at me. "Weren't you supposed  to have food at Carter's" he asked. "He kicked me out because I started to beat the shit out of him". I took a bite of my pizza and made eye contact with him. He looked worried, yet curious about it. "I thought you guys were best friends. Ever since kind-", I cut him off before he could finish speaking. "I saw him making out with Angel" I said, raising my voice. "That little slut!" Brooke shouted. I totally agreed with her. "Pissy much" Jason said sarcastically. I stared at him with fury in my eyes. "Shut the hell up" I said slamming my pizza to my plate. I bout gripped onto the collar of his shirt when Brooke said something. "You should go to bed Justin". He nodded in agreement. I didn't feel like arguing. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Fine" I mumbled as I set my plate in the sink. I headed up to my room and changed into some shorts. As soon as my head hit that pillow, I was gone! I must've been really tired.

Yes, I know a little short. Now there's a slut in the picture... Hmmm? I've been busy with school and studying for my exams next week. I'm only 12 okay! Vote and comment of what you think or for any ideas for this book. Love you guys xoxoxo - Lilly