Chapter 17

Brooke's POV

I hung up the phone, not nervous anymore. Hopefully they weren't acting. I don't want them to kill me and still am surprised that they handled it so well. I sighed and found Jason already in his room. He was stripping down out of his clothes. Guess he's taking a shower. Once I heard him shut the glass door I peeled off my clothes and tip-toed into the bathroom. I pulled the door open, stepping inside and shutting it. Jason turned around shaking his head. Apparently he heard me. "You really like seeing me naked" he sighed. I nodded, slightly blushing. I reached over his shoulder and squirted some shampoo into my hand and into his. I started massaging it into his light brown hair, staring deeply into his blue orbs for eyes. He did the same and smiled at me. I took the time to discover his tattoos. "How'd you do it in school" I asked as i was washing the shampoo out of my hair. "I wore long sleeves or "spray tanned" over them" he replied, wrapping his arms around my body. I nodded and kissed his soft, pink lips. His adorable but bad boy self.

Jason's POV

I squeezed her ass, basically shoving my tongue down her throat. She slightly bit my lower lip teasingly. She's already pregnant and wants more. What the hell?! I pulled away and shook my head with a grin painted on my face. She gave me puppy eyes. Oh shit, I can't deny them. I chuckled and picked her up bride style. I opened the door and managed to grab a towel. I set the towel on my made bed and lied her down on top of it. She giggled as I got on top of her and started kissing her neck. Soft moans escaping her lips. "I know I'm pregnant" she managed to mumble. I nodded and slowly started kissing down her body. From her chest to her waist. Right when I got to her clit she shook her head. I knew she would suffer from too much enjoyment so that's why I'm doing this. I started sucking on it, her hand immediately reaching for my hair. She tightened her grip as I spread her open and started licking. Moans coming out every 3 seconds, teasing me. I'm tempted but I know I shouldn't. After a few minutes I stopped and plopped down next to her. My body was already dried. She was breathing heavy. She glanced at me and softly slapped my shoulder. "I hate you" she said with a  5 year old voice. "I love you too" I said and kissed her forehead.

OMG. I haven't updated for sooo long. Please forgive me my fellow followers and readers. Thanks for reading. I will update soon. Love you XOXO - Lilly