Chapter 23

~My video for Instagram is this one~
(Jason's POV)
Blood was rushing through my head. Boiling heat...This feeling is telling me something is wrong. My phone started ringing. I glanced over and saw that the ID caller was Brooke. Immediately, I picked up the phone. "Hello?" Heavy, male breathing is what came from the other side of the line. "Hey Jason. You must recognize my voice" he said. His voice, it clings onto me. I combed my fingers through my dirty blonde hair. Mitchell. Mitchell Anderson. "Mitchell Fucking Anderson" I whispered. "That's right. I have your little girlfriend here. The mother of your child. Listen here. If you don't pay me 1 million dollars, she might as well be counted as dead. We got a deal or not?"
What the fuck did I do? Did I apparently hurt him in some way? He's probably telling Brooke about my secrets. "Why is that?" I asked. "Remember that time in highsc-"
"OKAY, OKAY. DEAL!" I interrupted. "Alright McCann. Better hurry up with that money. Text this number when you've got it". There he hung up. Bitch you thought when I said I was gonna give you money. Imma save her instead!

Sorry for the short chapter. I was at a Tiger's game. (Baseball; Detroit) SHARE. VOTE AND COMMENT! -Lilly <3