Chapter 39

-Time Skip || 1 year later-

2:37 a.m

Brooke's POV

Loud and obnoxious cries woke me up from my amazing sleep. Something in this bed was missing. There wasn't the usual warmth next to me coming from Jason. I turned my head and saw an empty side. He must already be in the nursery. I got up, noticing the crying had stopped. The floors creaked under my feet as I drowsily walked through the halls. I turned the corner and stopped in the doorway. There he was, holding our son Anthony. He was cradling him in the rocking chair, causing Anthony to fall asleep. The wooden floor creaked as I took a step forward, making Jason jerk his head towards the sound. He smiled softly once he realized it was me and stood up. He came towards me, careful not to wake him up. Right as he made it to me, Anthony woke up but ended up yawning instead of crying. His beautiful blue eyes sparkled at the sight in front of him.

 I stuck my tongue out making him giggle. He was the most adorable thing, looking just like his Dad. I carefully took him into my arms and walked over to his crib, gently placing him inside. We stood their, observing him as he fell asleep peacefully. Jason had his arm around my shoulder, rubbing it gently. We walked into the hall after a minute and made our way to our bedroom. I pulled the covers forwards and slipped into bed, glancing at my beautiful diamond wedding ring before I did so. My life is great as of right now, except for me losing my best friends. 

They found out why I wasn't seen at my house. They were taken back by the fact that I married my so called "kidnapper." I could honestly care less. He makes me happy. and that's all that matters. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--------------------------------------------

Guess what, that's the last chapter. I will have an epilogue after this though. Literally, right after. 

So be ready for the next chapter. 

I know I'm fast paced, but this story needs to get to an end....

QOTC: When's your birthday?

AOTC: July 21st.

I love ya'll <3

-Lilly