Chapter 14

Justin's POV

I stirred for a moment and then finally my eyes snapped open. I turned my head slightly, to see it was only 7:00 pm. I only slept for 3 hours. Ugh, I'm still tired! I decided to get up and put a t-shirt on. After doing that, I walked down the hall to see Brooke cuddling against Jason's chest, sleeping. They always be sleeping together now. I opened the door all the way and walked in. But when I got closer and saw what was on the end table, I gasped. I put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from waking them up. It was a pregnancy test! And it was positive! Mom is going to kill him! Oh god! She'll kill me too for letting it happen...This son of a bitch! I walked right out and down the stairs, into the living room. I grabbed the remote and plopped down onto the couch. Man this pisses me off but makes me feel weird at the same time...

Brook's POV

-20 minutes later-

My eyes opened as I woke up. I was too comfortable. Jason was still sleeping but I wanted to wake him up. "Jason" I said softly as I shook him a little. He moved his arm slightly but was still asleep. I sat up just enough to where we were face to face. I kissed his lips gently. "Jason". He stirred in his sleep for a little while, then his eyes fluttered open. As soon as he saw me he smiled. "Mom, I don't want to get up" he joked. I playfully slapped his arm and got out of bed. I really do love this boy even though I haven't known him very long. I walked into the doorway and froze. Something doesn't...feel right. It felt like I was being watched a while ago. Was somebody in here? If it was Justin, we're screwed. He probably found out I was pregnant! "Shit" I whispered. I saw Jason look at me weirdly from the corner of my eye. I turned around and smiled awkwardly. This is gonna be a looonng ride!

Jason's POV

I stared at her wondering what she said. She was smiling weirdly for some reason. Hell, what do I know! I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist. Then, I kissed her lips softly and basically pushed her down the steps. Well with my arms still wrapped around. She kept giggling and telling me to stop. There was so much laughter and bonding until...she froze, causing my chest to hit her back. I looked over her shoulder to see Justin. His eyes were full with anger along with his face. His jaw was clenched and he was holding onto the remote so tightly I could see his muscle cords. "I might just kill you before mom kills the both of us" he said angrily. Uh oh, I know why he's pissed! "Justin, my fault not yours. So please don't kill me" I mumbled. He narrowed his eyebrows more than they already were. He got up from the chair he was sitting on and started taking a few steps toward us. "Justin, don't hurt her" I whispered. He started speeding up his paste, one foot in front of the other. I don't care if he hurts me but I won't let him hurt her! He was now breathing on my neck because he was that close. I watched him as he balled up his fist. "I'll just kill you now" he whispered in my ear... After that all I saw was a fist coming at me.

Short but had to update! What do you think is gonna happen? He had love at first sight didn't he? I don't know, you tell me ;) Comment and Vote! xoxoxo -Lilly