Chapter 32

Before you read,

Happy 4th of July to all the Americans! 241 years ago today, Americans and President George Washington declared America's independence. I'm proud to be an American!

P.S.

I wrote this chapter for BylasanBieber

----------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

That various amount of emotions you feel when somebody you truly love isn't there with you. You just feel so empty...and hopeless. It turns out to be your worse fear. A fear that they will never come back. Then, you start thinking to yourself, "Was I not good enough?" or "What did I do wrong?" When in reality, you didn't do anything wrong. Nothing wrong in particular.

I stared out the window, gazing at the clouds. The sun was starting to fade away back to the other end of the world. Moving my eyes to look at the landscape, I saw many dead trees and bushes. I believe we were literally on a road in the middle of a desert. Where was this child taking us? "Justin?"

He hummed. "Where are we going?" He froze for a moment and glanced at me though the rear view mirror. "The Agudas Achim Synagogue" he said boldly. I didn't know why they'd take her there! "Mitchell and his family became Jewish because of his father. It's basically a Jewish Church." I furrowed my eyebrows. "But he didn't live in a Jewish comm-" Justin interrupted me by saying "The community he was born and raised in were actually all Jewish. The house he had Brooke in was in a Jewish community."

'Oh' I mouthed. He stopped in front of a huge church. It was abandoned but still in good shape.

(I'm not Jewish but I wanted to add a twist. I'm a Christian but this is what the actual building looks like in Illinois. Well at least the interior)

 I noticed many black parked cars in the parking lot as we drove through

I noticed many black parked cars in the parking lot as we drove through. One of the cars seemed familiar. I then noticed that we were driving in a white Chevrolet Traverse LT. This SUV can fit up to 8 people when it comes to seats. There were 7 of us, meaning there was enough room for Brooke. He turned off the car and once we found a parking spot. "These are the cars they drove" Uncle Brad said. "That's why they seem so familiar to me!"

As we quietly walked through the big front doors, we saw everyone huddled up. Who were they surrounding? They all looked down at the ground, some with smirks on their faces or licking their lips. Considering they were all males, I'm assuming it's Brooke who was on the floor. Out of all of them, one guy stood out. He was tallish, dark brown hair with many gray streaks in it, and blue eyes. Grayson.

"Hey" I yelled out making everyone jump from my voice. I walked furiously towards the crowd of people, shoving everyone out of my way. Brooke was curled up in a ball, whimpering. She sat up once she saw me and stared into my eyes. I cupped her chin with my hand and examined it. She had a busted lip that was stitched up, a black eye, and a red hand mark across her cheek. Now that, pisses me off. Turning around and allowing Brooke to stand up, I glare coldly at Grayson.

"Touch her or come near her ever again, and I will kill you" I scoff. He just chuckled and punched me in the face, causing my head to jerk. I groaned and held my chin. "You do NOT know who you're messing with you sorry son of a bitch!"

Comment and vote please! Check out my cover shop!!! - Lilly