Chapter 31

Justin's POV

My back ached from sitting in these plastic chairs for so long. We were waiting for them to come and tell us Jason was up. Earlier when we were getting Brooke, someone had fired their gun and the bullet skimmed my ear. I fell to the ground to act like I was dead so I could grab Brooke before they shoved her into a car, since Jason had blacked out. I was too late, we were too late. They drove away with her before we could stop em. They put a small bandage on my ear so it could heal. "Family for McCann" a voice called out. I stood up and greeted the Doctor in front of me. "Right here Doc." He just nodded and lead us to his room. I saw a sleepy Jason sitting up in the hospital bed. 

 "Hey...Jase" I hesitated to say his name, hoping he wouldn't notice Brooke wasn't here. "Where's Brooke" he asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "We were...too late. Uh, they...drove off with her." He glared at me coldly. "Sorry" I whisper but just enough for him to hear it. Sighing, he rubs his face with his hands. "Next up is Grayson" he mumbled. "Hm?" I was confused. "Remember Dad's ex Danielle?" I nodded. "That's her dad. He never liked dad." I shrugged and thought about what we're going to do next. Bingo! "We'll have to get going. I might know where they've taken her." He immediately looked up at me from his hands.

 "What are we waiting for then? Check me out of here!" 

So sorry it's short :(